No Excuses - time for Furman and Fleck

If he misses, he misses. He's a big boy now. I doubt 1 miss would ruin his career

Just imagine how much abuse he could take. You know what our fans are like this now ! Will attack anything that they don't like !

Just wish fans would get behind the team !

Just imagine how much abuse he could take. You know what our fans are like this now ! Will attack anything that they don't like !

So we shouldn't play our very best young talent in case they miss a chance...?

Our fans are fickle but they're not stupid.

So we shouldn't play our very best young talent in case they miss a chance...?

Our fans are fickle but they're not stupid.

Too much responsibility at this point in the season !!

What he has made 2/3 appearences for us. I think he needs a bit more time than that, yes when we are beating Hamilton 3-0 bring him on for the last half hour etc.

The games coming up this month are huge and could shape our season.

Too much responsibility at this point in the season !!

What he has made 2/3 appearences for us. I think he needs a bit more time than that, yes when we are beating Hamilton 3-0 bring him on for the last half hour etc.

The games coming up this month are huge and could shape our season.

Yes, these games are huge and any player in them needs to take responsibility.

Last night certain players didn't. Time to give Fleck and Furman their chance - not necessarily from the start or in every game but they must be developed in the obvious absence of anything better.

If we wait too long then it may be too late.

Fleck and Furman can't be any less creative than the players currenly masquerading as midfield playmakers. And Fleck could justs be the link required from midfield to forwards. As the old addage states, if they're good enough then they're old enough.

Cammy F

Totally agree they should be given a chance. The promising tag should get thrown out the window and if you have potential then show on the top stage.

Lets get Lafferty, Fleck and Furman all in that team in place of Dailly, Adam and McCulloch.

I don't think it's time for Fleck, he is only 16. Same age as me, although i would relish coming up against Liverpool, Kaunus away, Falkirk away, Hearts Home etc etc, but the responsibility on his shoulders. What would happen if we are getting beat 1-0 in Kaunus next week and Fleck has an open goal and blazes it over the bar, miss of the century. That could crush him in that single moment, we need him to get some minuts here and there first. Furman i agree with, having him and Thomson in centre midfield would be fantastic, Furman played good against dundee Utd last season , played good against Raith Rovers and is also the reserve team captain.

Dont agree here,sorry. To be at the level he's at must also mean a bit of mental toughness, and from watching him only twice last season, he certainly seems to have this and exude confidence.

For anyone who watched the cup final last year, when fleck came on you could see he knew well in advance where the ball was going next, where the players around him were AND he seemed to want the ball, that shows responsibility for me.

He seems to have what we are lacking at the moment - creativity.

The other point is that im pretty sure the bears will give him plenty of time to settle in given his circumstances.

I dont think we heap responsibility on his shoulders at all, but we could do with his attacking threat and flair??

As we hear all the time, Derek Johnstone scored the winner in the cup final against the unclean and he was only 16!

haha

Did the fans forgive Darcheville when he missed a sitter against Lyon? Yes

Did the fans forgive Novo for blazing over in the UEFA cup final? yes

The fans wouldn't stone the boy for missing a chance

Rooney was prbably introduced to lower key games. Kaunus doesn't sound a big game but is a massive game for us and can't put the lad under that type of pressure ! If it was me personally i would love to go out and prove my worth, but if if donald ducked something and put us out, it would be heart breaking !

Better with experience these types of games

Sorry young man, but Rooney was given his debut v Arsenal as a substitute and cracked in a beauty!

But generally I agree - Fleck would be better to come in when we're playing a bit better, but he'll be a star for us, don't worry.