I heard talked about yesterday as possible signings were :

1/ Shaun Maloney and

2/ Darren Fletcher

Heard that we have bid �£1M for Maloney and that we are looking at taking Fletcher on loan for a season (he turned down the chance of moving to Birmingham yesterday).

Cammy F

Both would be welcome signings IMO. Fletcher solves the RM problem and Maloney can play anywhere across the midfield including the creative link between midfield and forward.

I heard Everton to bid 3 million for Fletcher. If we can pay 3.5 for Lafferty we surely could raise 3 million for Fletcher. Hopefully Sir Awex sends him up seen as he is good pals with WS. He is a very decent player but a bit out of his depth at Man Utd. He does well for Scotland but would be a great addition to our squad.

They would both be good additions IMO.

I doubt �£1m would ever be enough for Maloney or if he'd ever want to play for us, but he's a decent player in a position where we need to strengthen.

As for Fletcher, his wages could be a stumbling block, but apart from that I see him as the perfect cover for Ferguson and would continue to play a valuable part for the rest of the season once Barry comes back in.

I heard talked about yesterday as possible signings were :

1/ Shaun Maloney and

2/ Darren Fletcher

Heard that we have bid �£1M for Maloney and that we are looking at taking Fletcher on loan for a season (he turned down the chance of moving to Birmingham yesterday).

Cammy F

I heard about the Maloney story a few months back before the window even opened, but, I dont think he'd come to Rangers... He'd be most welcome IMO if he did and I wonder if he'd get the same treatment from the BOO boys that Miller has if he did come??

I think either would improve our midfield, but both have been linked with us for a while now and I can't help but think if there was any chance of them joining, it would have happened by now.

I just don't understand how we're about to start a new domestic campaign and we're still struggling to find a creative midfielder. I know WS has made his excuses, but we've had this problem since he took over, not just since Ferguson became injured.

I think Fletcher is a good player, as long as he is beside another good player in centre midfield. I dont think he is the one creative player we are desperately looking for, but is certainly better than playing defenders or strikers in midfield.

Maloney I am not impressed with. Was a one trick pony while with the scum and I for one was always fairly happy when he was in their team as the likeliehood was he would go missing for most of the game. Dont give him any free kicks in front of goal and you are fine. He was just another in a long line of undeserved POTY winners from the sellick-minded mhedia.