Decisions Going Celtics Way

People say they even themselves out over a season, i doubt that so this thread will confirm it.

Im sure us lot on Gersnet are honest enough to admit when decisions will go Rangers way. For instance I admit Falkirk may have deserved a point yesterday the same as St Mirren deserved a draw today, but we still got the 3 points off our own back.

So they are 1-0 up from the Refs.

Thing with that is, I dont think there is anyway we can create a running tally that we could update, even in the mod options I cant find anything that will do it.

Im guessing you want a for and against at the top that we could update on each decision going by the majority of users opinions.

Was a shocking decison today

Apparently it was the same ref that gave the dog eater a free kick away to St Mirren on the last minute during last season which he scored from.

The same guy that was on the Celtic plane to Barca, hmmmmm ?