Decisions Going Celtics Way

The foul on the Dundee Utd player was absolutely stone wall. Scandalous decision yet again. Was resigned to it not being "our" day again.

The two hand balls, well letter of the law a penalty should be given for both of them, although the same sequence of play. However they were also examples of i've seen them given and i've seen them not.

Still though Dundee United should have had at least one penalty and you know for certain if the handballs had happened at the other end what woudl've happened.

Thank christ that ref went off injured.

DU had 3 very good penalt claims today. i wonder when the witchhunt for the ref begins?

And this is the inconsistency that bugs the shit out of me.

When they were denied decisions at Ibrox last season there was a witch-hunt in the media when, in fact, those decisions were anything but clearcut.

Today..... one of them was stonewall and the other two could easily have been given.

A shame Levein got fined against us or he could have called the ref a cheat again. They got screwed out of 3 points the same way St Mirren got screwed out of a point last week.

2 games in and the Tims have already been handed 3 points by the fucking REF !!!!!! 2 last week (wasnt a penalty so they would have got one point, not 3 - and then today they got a point they shouldnt have)

Just a thought that maybe instead of counting individual decisions going for against you could tally up the number of points gained or lost in individual games as a result of refereeing cock ups. So for example Rangers would read 0 as we have gained all the points we have accrued fairly and Celtic would read +5 as that is the number of points the referees have helped them to after just 2 games.

Either the abvoe or run 2 tallies. One counting each decision and the second following the above format.

Just a thought that maybe instead of counting individual decisions going for against you could tally up the number of points gained or lost in individual games as a result of refereeing cock ups. So for example Rangers would read 0 as we have gained all the points we have accrued fairly and Celtic would read +5 as that is the number of points the referees have helped them to after just 2 games.

Either the abvoe or run 2 tallies. One counting each decision and the second following the above format.

Hate to be pedantic.... but are you not being just a tad unfair on Celtic ?? Or do you really think they should be on minus 1 point ? They have 4 so how could the refs have given them 5 ?

I thought that Jon/Gribz would be updating it on both decisions for/against and also the points it has affected.

I would say that the Tims have gained 3 points thus far from dodgy decisions - 2 last week (would have got 1 instead of 3 but for the penalty) and then got a point today they wouldn't otherwise have got.

Hate to be pedantic.... but are you not being just a tad unfair on Celtic ?? Or do you really think they should be on minus 1 point ? They have 4 so how could the refs have given them 5 ?

I thought that Jon/Gribz would be updating it on both decisions for/against and also the points it has affected.

I would say that the Tims have gained 3 points thus far from dodgy decisions - 2 last week (would have got 1 instead of 3 but for the penalty) and then got a point today they wouldn't otherwise have got.

Can't even blame it on :drink:

Can't even be bothered to think about it but aye guess you're right. Long story short the cheating bassas have many more points than they should. :D

Ill probably update it later or tomorrow......

So from today Id say they definitely had 2 real penalty claims go in their favour and gained a point they shouldnt have.

Correct.

I was thinking about this and, in the interests of fairness, they COULD have got a penalty last week for the keeper's challenge on JVoH - even though the ball was going out of play he did bring him down - it was one of those might have/might not have instances.