Decisions Going Celtics Way

Didn't that lead to the first Miller goal?

So could have been a case of advantage...

You may have a point although can you play advantage in a penalty situation unless the ball falls to a strikers feet at an open goal? It wasn't an advantage really at the time of the incident but we turned it into one.

No, there was a trip on Adam at the end of the first half which could easily have been given. The foul in the 2nd half was, I think, on Cousin which broke to Thomson before he sent it over to Miller.

But there was definitely a foul on Adam.

Either way, we can include the Cousin sending off, the foul on Adam but neither cost us points - as they are contentious I would suggest that in the interests of objectivity they go down as "Maybe against us"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Celtic seemed to do badly for decisions against MU. All three goals looked off-side to me. The third is one of those where "interference" is ignored these days.

Trouble is it seems that their luck is evening up in Europe - which doesn't help us... ;)