Cuellar Fee Agreed with Villa - �£8million

Craig:

Cuellar wanted to leave - at least that's what Rangers are saying.

As soon as that 2nd goal went in against Kaunas it was just a matter of who he'd move to.

Loovens will arrive soonest I'd imagine. The rest MUST go on a creative midfield player.

It is just over 7.8 mill.

Frankie - I think you may have been posting as I was editing my post. I only read the official announcement after posting originally.

If the club can be believed (who knows these days but there are direct quotes from Cuellar that he asked to leave) then it is not their fault.

Hopefully Loovens arrives and we get a creative midfielder with the rest - and we would still have some cash to spend.

Loovens is a left sided CB and would complement Bougherra well.

Guest damien

I'm raging, what has to be done to get those parasites Murray and Bain away from our club.

I watched Hamilton tonight and they looked more like winning the SPL than us, is this what we are reduced to ffs.

If the club can be believed (who knows these days but there are direct quotes from Cuellar that he asked to leave) then it is not their fault.

Call me cynical but I'm more of the opinion that Murray would have gave the same sob story to Cuellar as he did Hutton about the club needing the money and forcing them to leave against their better judgement.

Unless the money is invested wisely over the next few days then Sir David Murray may just find this is one dodgy deal too many.