Cuellar Fee Agreed with Villa - �£8million

I dont know where to start except that im gutted and I can imagine it being the final straw for a lot of Bears simply for being lied to. If the club could just admit he was an option selling him its not as bad, but just 2 days later we sell him - no way has this deal just came out of the blue on 2 days.

But this was staring us in the face as soon as we went out of europe - we HAD to raise some cash. I believe Carlos wanted to stay another year but this deal has been on the cards for a while and the CL was the defining factor. Why else have we been linked to so many defenders!!!

I dont blame Carlos one bit for moving to Villa - Id want off a sinking ship if it was me. Good luck to him and he has joined a team who are going places. Id rather be going to Blackburn or Man City away than Hamilton or Kilmarnock away.

The club is in a shambolic mess. Thats almost 18 million for Hutton and Cuellar and we dont have a midfield yet. Its just a shame we only got 7.8 million for CC.

The calf injury was obviously a smoke screen.

Here's Celtic signing a Barcelona youngster the other day yet we offload our best player and cant even raise funds for a guy who cant get in the Fulham team! What is going on a Rangers!!! Why arent we looking at picking up young promising players from bigger clubs??? Oops thats right we can only take SPL players.

Guest dirtybill
I really am just wandering what type of atmosphere we will have at ibrox on saturday??? i cant wait to take my seat in the main stand!!! also why cant we just hold on to our top players and build a decent team instead of dismantling it!!!

i personally wont be goin, i have had enough of this fuckin shite in all my thirty years of bein a gers fan this has got to be the worst i have felt my season ticket is gettin sold cause if i go to ibrox there is a good chance i will get jailed, i was in complete denial about this even although deep down i knew it was imminent if the money isnt spent on a couple of new signings then they can all get fucked

FUCK SDM (ruining my beloved club):flipa:

Cuellar didn't have to say a word, especially not lie through his teeth about it. Yes, the whole thing stinks, but I thought he was better than that. Regardless of what went on behind the scenes, there was no need for him to lie.

I don't believe the quote came from him. I'm sure the club came up with it and told him it would be in the club's best interests if he agreed to put his name against it.

I am very saddened as most are but not surprised by this after what has been going on and our Euro disaster.

I have said before I am not looking forward to going this season for this first time ever and the Carlos selling has made that even more so.

I hate all the lies the fans are being told but of course we do nothing about it and SDM will go on taking flak without a care in the world.

Who will be next to go McGregor? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

It's depressing to be a Gers fan just now and I doubt the team performances will help. How can a team like Falkirk with no money play good passing football? Teams like them and Hamilton are a breath of fresh air to the SPL in what they are trying to do and I only wish our board and management could see that. I am not going to say they will win trophies but surely by trying to play better football we can attract better footballers than these teams and win trophies playing good football?

I can see it getting much worse before it's gets better for us.

I don't believe the quote came from him. I'm sure the club came up with it and told him it would be in the club's best interests if he agreed to put his name against it.

That`s exactly the way I see it...It`s the Hutton scenario part 2.

Liars run our club!!

How can a team like Falkirk with no money play good passing football? Teams like them and Hamilton are a breath of fresh air to the SPL in what they are trying to do and I only wish our board and management could see that. .

Agreed and you have to applaud them for this rather than playing 10 men behind the ball. Falkirk showed no fear at all against us andteams have been doing this for a few seasons now as they can obviously see the holes and gaps appearing. Shame our own board and management cant see it.