on JD for those of you are concerened ( form a cue in an orderly line please). the bottom line is , ill turn out for whaterever Rangers team is put in front of me. why? god only knows what compells me towards Ibrox. But i feel a sense of pride when i walk down edminston drive via helen st and get to my seat (mfp row q 307). something that was installed in me as a youngster i suspect by my father.

thats the problem with your head and your heart. We really dont like whats going on at the minute but at the end of the day, when you clock in at ibrox park on saturday theres only going to be one feeling.

One of pride. Why. Well let me tell you. WE ARE GLASGOW RANGERS!

I stated earlier that I would consider my position as a season book holder due to the current climate at the club.

In truth, this is not the case.

I will never walk away from Glasgow Rangers as long as i live and let me tell you, my six year old son will be right behind me to follow on the tradition that runs right through my family.

we are in deeply droubled times my friends, but we are the one thing that will pull us through the dire state we find our selves in.

without our support our team is nothing.

keep it in mind on saturday.

let others hear our voice, let them know who we are!

I have just started on the red wine ( Q the incoming, tin lid is on....)

Had a bad 2 weeks (apart from the football...) and TBH a wee bevvy is what I need.

We are indeed in troubled times.

We need a Rangers man to step up to the fore and get this club back online.

WE ARE THE GLASGOW RANGERS! (Sorry for those who are against the Glasgow bit..)

on JD for those of you are concerened ( form a cue in an orderly line please). the bottom line is , ill turn out for whaterever Rangers team is put in front of me. why? god only knows what compells me towards Ibrox. But i feel a sense of pride when i walk down edminston drive via helen st and get to my seat (mfp row q 307). something that was installed in me as a youngster i suspect by my father.

thats the problem with your head and your heart. We really dont like whats going on at the minute but at the end of the day, when you clock in at ibrox park on saturday theres only going to be one feeling.

I stated earlier that I would consider my position as a season book holder due to the current climate at the club.

I will never walk away from Glasgow Rangers as long as i live and let me tell you, my six year old son will be right behind me to follow on the tradition that runs right through my family.

we are in deeply droubled times my friends, but we are the one thing that will pull us through the dire state we find our selves in.

It's Ironic that this post of a drunk mans ramblings sums up exactly how I feel. The most I've agreed with a post in ages mate:thup:

Through thick and thin guys !

We know we are shite, but wee love you too bits Rangers !

Most guys have went through the highs of 9 in a row etc, i have only seen two league titles, a few more cups and of course that european journey last season.

The good days will be back, we are the Rangers !

Well, I'm stone cold sober, 300 miles away from you and you've just brought a tear to my eye.:)

Guest dirtybill

Well said, i have been all over the place over the last days, first i have been wanting to sack it then protest then not, and now the mist has settled, one thing remains, my passsion for a club, that is Rangers and it will wait with me always no matter what through thick and thin:rfc:

Guest blue steel

Happy days,a positve thread!

We are the people and we will get through this.

Cuellar's gone,time to move on and concentrate what's in front of us. The league's there for the taking so lets get behind the team and give them the backing they need.

i will get tanked on friday night! then into the louden with the brothers and get a few beers before we sing our hearts out at ibrox on saturday during the match... WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVER MORE!!! the famous Glasgow Rangers. WATP