Carry on with it if you wan't but i can tell you i won't be supporting you on this !

Fed up with all this Murray Out rubbish, we deserve better banners.

Ohh and tell me what happened to this 2pm protest on Saturday ? I was in the stadium at 2pm but my Uncle who sits in the enclosure said nothing happened, everyone bottled it when they seen a few police officers

Murray has insisted that he want's top leave, offered people the chance to come and talk with him. It isn't about the money for him, it is selling it on to the right person who has the intrest of the club at heart and can take us forward. What happens if he sells to another Romanov type person, who would get the blame for the new owner of Rangers, Sir David would. He can't win

Get off Murray's back, get off Smith's back, get of Bain's back, get off the team's back, let the background stuff sort itself out, Murray will sell when he feels it's to the right person, he isn't going to listen to you lot. Maybe he will one day and like i said sell to a Romanov type person, he will be saying goodbye your not my problem anymore. Just be careful what you wish for

Guest damien
Carry on with it if you wan't but i can tell you i won't be supporting you on this !

Ohh and tell me what happened to this 2pm protest on Saturday ? I was in the stadium at 2pm but my Uncle who sits in the enclosure said nothing happened, everyone bottled it when they seen a few police officers

Murray has insisted that he want's top leave, offered people the chance to come and talk with him. It isn't about the money for him, it is selling it on to the right person who has the intrest of the club at heart and can take us forward. What happens if he sells to another Romanov type person, who would get the blame for the new owner of Rangers, Sir David would. He can't win

Get off Murray's back, get off Smith's back, get of Bain's back, get off the team's back, let the background stuff sort itself out, Murray will sell when he feels it's to the right person, he isn't going to listen to you lot. Maybe he will one day and like i said sell to a Romanov type person, he will be saying goodbye your not my problem anymore. Just be careful what you wish for

Reclaim Rangers had nothing to do with the banners or protests. We are all sick of the Murray out nonsense and want to support the manager and the team, and pray tell how will the background stuff sort itself out? It is this background stuff that has lead to the dilapidation of many of Rangers' properties and services. Whilst everyone has the fear factor of another Romanov, what if, there happened to be another Abramovich out there, yes there is always apprehension about change it's natural but it is my opinion that SDM isn't interested anymore and if he isn't interested then he shouldn't be there.

He said in his interview that the 'Murray out' nonsense has fired him up again, is that not an indicator? Why wasn't he fired up before the Kaunas game? Why wasn't he fired up leading UEFA Cup Finalists into the new season? Why? Because it wasn't until the attack was personal to him that he gave a shit.

So...... say nothing and do nothing. Take what you get. Have no independent opinion. Make no waves. Sit down, shut up, don't sing unless it's in the blue book, buy the burgers, and for God's sake don't complain or he might sell to a big nasty Russian bloke.

Yup, that's the spirit that's served us so well these last few years. Nodding dogs and performing seals have got us where we are today. Where's that again - ?

Reclaim Rangers had nothing to do with the banners or protests. We are all sick of the Murray out nonsense and want to support the manager and the team, and pray tell how will the background stuff sort itself out? It is this background stuff that has lead to the dilapidation of many of Rangers' properties and services. Whilst everyone has the fear factor of another Romanov, what if, there happened to be another Abramovich out there, yes there is always apprehension about change it's natural but it is my opinion that SDM isn't interested anymore and if he isn't interested then he shouldn't be there.

He said in his interview that the 'Murray out' nonsense has fired him up again, is that not an indicator? Why wasn't he fired up before the Kaunas game? Why wasn't he fired up leading UEFA Cup Finalists into the new season? Why? Because it wasn't until the attack was personal to him that he gave a shit.

Just a short response here. What IF there were another Abramovich you say. There will NEVER be such a type as long as we play in the SPL. Sorry that's a fact.

Alex you are more than likely true but there is too many fans that fear change, better the devil you know springs to mind.

I'm not frightened of change per se but I am suspicious of knee-jerk reactions. We know SDM wants out but we must be sure that whoever takes over is not coming in on a host of false promises. It's all right for MF to talk about performing seals and nodding dogs, but I feel that way too about the government. We are not stakeholders in Rangers FC. It's not like BARCELONA where they have members with full voting rights as against mere supporters.

I'm not frightened of change per se but I am suspicious of knee-jerk reactions. We know SDM wants out but we must be sure that whoever takes over is not coming in on a host of false promises. It's all right for MF to talk about performing seals and nodding dogs, but I feel that way too about the government. We are not stakeholders in Rangers FC. It's not like BARCELONA where they have members with full voting rights as against mere supporters.

But Alex, how knee jerk can it be after 20 years?

I think it's all in vain unless there is a successor who is interested in coming in. SDM wants to leave so how will a protest make him go? He's not just going to walk away for nothing.

It's like wanting to sell your house but in the credit crunch having no buyers and in the mean time your neighbours keep hassling you to leave...

The only thing it can do is drive the price down which could be a good thing or could mean that we're ripe for speculators who want to exploit us.

In the house selling analogy, imagine you get so desperate to leave due to the treatment by your neighbours that you lower the price substantially and sell to anyone. The neighbours are pleased until they find out that it's now a buy to let and a bunch of really annoying chavs or neds have moved in...