I'm sure the group are serious enough but I can't really comment until I know a lot more about the project.

I do think they made an error going to the media without having their website operational though.

Anyone got any info. on this newly-formed pressure group? Is it a bunch of cranks or the real thing? Is it even feasible?

Anything but cranks I can assure you - committed bears who'll do more than just talk.

Good name, Reclaim Rangers. We'll be hearing a lot more about it. Hope many on here will want to be part of it.

Is this like a new Rangers ?

Just like FC United ?

If so, why is people considering it ? Also it isn't the Rangers that our fathers, granparents, great parents and great great granparents etc have all loved during their lives.

Just like FC United ?

I would say no.

If so, why is people considering it ? Also it isn't the Rangers that our fathers, granparents, great parents and great great granparents etc have all loved during their lives.

Not me. I have no idea if any of my ancestors supported Rangers, my father and the grandfather I knew, definitely didn't, neither were interested in football at all.

I chose Rangers independently for me and by me, not for anyone else nor to carry on some kind of family tradition.

Rangers has also changed substantially through the years and so is not totally the same club of 50 years ago.

Just like FC United ?

Of course not, where on earth did you get that idea from. It is a pressure group with one single aim....to persuade Murray to sell up and leave by any and all legitimate means. When Murray leave, Reclaim Rangers will cease to exist.

You know, not every idea has to be seen as a threat. The people behind this are extremely commited Rangers supporters and have nothing to gain other than the restoration of success

Of course not, where on earth did you get that idea from. It is a pressure group with one single aim....to persuade Murray to sell up and leave by any and all legitimate means. When Murray leave, Reclaim Rangers will cease to exist.

You know, not every idea has to be seen as a threat. The people behind this are extremely commited Rangers supporters and have nothing to gain other than the restoration of success

Is it to persuade Murray to go and be replaced by someone better, or just to persude Murray to go?

Is it to persuade Murray to go and be replaced by someone better, or just to persude Murray to go?

No one here can choose who Murray sells to. Only Murray can do that but at the moment he's disguising his unwillingness to sell with some never-to-be-defined bullshit about needing to ensure the buyer is "right for Rangers".

So if the next owner is no better you will only have Murray to blame. It's exclusively his choice and you do trust him, don't you.

Reclaim Rangers will simply encourage the Great Leader to exercise his benevolent judgement for the benefit of us all..

No one here can choose who Murray sells to. Only Murray can do that but at the moment he's disguising his unwillingness to sell with some never-to-be-defined bullshit about needing to ensure the buyer is "right for Rangers".

So if the next owner is no better you will only have Murray to blame. It's exclusively his choice and you do trust him, don't you.

Reclaim Rangers will simply encourage the Great Leader to exercise his benevolent judgement for the benefit of us all..

Maybe I am naive or missing something.... but just what exactly are Reclaim Rangers going to do in terms of action ?

As you say, only SDM can choose who he sells to and we all know he is stubborn so I just dont see what RR can do to pressure him to sell to a particular someone.

He has said he wants to sell, RR want him to sell so there is already common ground. The failing on both sides is that there doesnt currently seem to be any willing buyer (if you believe SDM that is).

Just what benefit will RR provide to the common fan of the club ?

I dont doubt that RR have the best interests of the club and the fans at heart but how will they initiate change given that they and SDM want new owners, albeit possibly a different type of owner.