Question on the Cuellar "clause"

The big two are the Albion and Edmiston House. There's some public information about both. Always happy to get some help. I'll give you a shout if/when I get round to looking at it, mate.

Sounds like an interesting project my man. We could, if we find the time, start WAY back when SDM took over, look at the cashflows and primary statements and pluck all the major relevant parts - pick the bones from it if you will - would be interesting to make an effort to prove one way or another how much SDM has taken from the club, sold off etc etc - still a difficult job though but one to get our teeth into

Sounds like an interesting project my man. We could, if we find the time, start WAY back when SDM took over, look at the cashflows and primary statements and pluck all the major relevant parts - pick the bones from it if you will - would be interesting to make an effort to prove one way or another how much SDM has taken from the club, sold off etc etc - still a difficult job though but one to get our teeth into

You have my backing on that one it is someting that I've been speaking of for a long time would be a really great article guys all the best with it if you do it.:thup:

You have my backing on that one it is someting that I've been speaking of for a long time would be a really great article guys all the best with it if you do it.:thup:

Difficult task without having access to full information so there will be assumptions, no doubt. However, would be nice to prove if SDM is the hooded thief he is portrayed to be by some or if he is a touch more innocent than that !

Difficult task without having access to full information so there will be assumptions, no doubt. However, would be nice to prove if SDM is the hooded thief he is portrayed to be by some or if he is a touch more innocent than that !

Unfortunately, assumptions are not facts so may fall down in the final analysis but you can only try mate.

And I have always wondered whether sdm is the goodie or the bad guy.

Unfortunately, assumptions are not facts so may fall down in the final analysis but you can only try mate.

And I have always wondered whether sdm is the goodie or the bad guy.

Indeed assumptions are not facts - but where facts cannot be determined one has only two options 1) make an assumption or 2) bury your head in the sand :D

The good thing about assumptions is that we would be completely open and honest in that we simply don't know and have assumed something. Now, dependent on how we go about this (given BD and I are both busy people) if something requiring assumption is as simple as being "either this OR that" then we can build a scenario on both assumptions.

Without having a look at the information available to us it is a difficult thing to even envision.

Have to say though, I am intrigued about it enough to want to attempt a shot at it.

Good stuff lads... :thup:

I appreciate it would be a hell of a lot of work but it would be well worth doing and provide a substantiated argument for the kind of points a lot of aggrieved people make (including myself).

Guest ecosse1

I have to say in reply to one of the previous posts, I have no desire to understand the truth (if it turns out in the negative for SDM) simply to use it as a stick to beat him out the door with.

Even if SDM had fresh enthusiasm for the club and decided not to sell and dig in for the long term I would still want to have understanding re the truth of the assertions made against him.

If he was willing to invest fresh gazillions of money and was proved to be dishonest with the supporters (re accusations) I woul still want him out.

I agree that it gets a wee bit boring when folk just shout SDM out, mostly it's knee jerk, but for others whom may know more than we, it's an opportunity to good to be missed.

As to who would replace SDM, that's another story alltogether! I agree there isn't necessarily a queue of big money investors out there, and the fans haven't rolled up in their thousands to take up previous stock options, so we support SDM until others here with the ability and the time to prove he is or indeed isn't fit to be chairman of RFC.

Finally to those that shall undertake such a task GOOD ON YOU, and thank you, mibbe you could collaberate with other Gers supporters organizations.

cheers