New Defender ? Martin Bjarsmyr ??

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/08/20/manual_180947.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership

IFK Gothenborg defender Mattias Bjarsmyr claims he has been approached by Scottish giants Rangers.

Danish side FC Copenhagen have already had an offer for the Sweden international turned down this summer.

Rangers boss Walter Smith is now said to have joined the race for the 22-year-old, with Goteborg thought to be demanding more than �£2million for the promising youngster.

"I don't know much about that (Rangers), but I have also heard that." Bjarsmyr told Expressen.

"There was a guy who called and told me about Rangers, but I told him to talk to my agent Martin Dahlin.

"Martin is handling all that and he has not told me that there is something serious."

As I write, have just heard that (1) Davis has signed; and (2) that Bresciano deal is close as well! Blimey, we're being spoiled!

I think Sir Dave has found an old bank account that he'd forgotten about and there was a spare 15 million in it. ;)

Keep it comin' Dave. :thup:

As I write, have just heard that (1) Davis has signed; and (2) that Bresciano deal is close as well! Blimey, we're being spoiled!

Well if that's the case then I'm taking the huff. I want a full back. Meh.