Daniel Cousin

Agreed. Few would doubt it.

The thing is, he doesnt always play like this every week and rarely did at the end of last season. IF he REALLY wanted to stay, he would need to put in this shift every week and some fans may change there mind about him

Agreed. Few would doubt it.

The thing is, he doesnt always play like this every week and rarely did at the end of last season. IF he REALLY wanted to stay, he would need to put in this shift every week and some fans may change there mind about him

exactly i don't think anyone has ever doubted his ability on here just his attitude and commitment........great goal....

Not every game is a passionate OF game like this. Did anyone see his ripped shirt - diry mhanky bassa's.

But Cousin has been superb and I really hope he isnt sold and gets back to playing like this week in week out in a 4-4-2. Miller hasnt done too badly, id just been our right side. Davis and Broadfoot havent done enough. If Novo and Whittaker (how i wish for Hutton) were then then we'd get chance after chance.

Im sure we all wish Hutton was still here. Everything is coming from there left though, but even on the right they seem to have so much more width.

In saying that, I dont think we've done too badly.

Looks as if WS may be proved right re Cousin BUT as Johnny says, he would need to do that week in week out and the simple fact is, when he was given that chance he didnt do it and looked lazy an disinterested.

Hopefully WS wont leave it til 10 minutes to go before he makes his changes.

Man of the match for me so far. As someone said playing like this he should be first pick.

I think most have said it, non more so than myself. How ANYONE can ask or want Boyd upfront when Cousin plays likes this is beyond me. Yes he disrepected the club with his 2 headbutts but his ability is head and shoulders above the rest and id play him

As i said on other thread, he has done more in the 1st half of this game than Boyd has done in about 5 matches.