Daniel Cousin

Guest PortGlasgow
But he won't play like that every week that's the thing. We're better off without him.

He always plays the same way, he might have a few bad games but today was nothing out of the ordinary. If you were talking about Ferguson on the other hand I would agree. Cousin is the best striker bar none at Ibrox, good to see him with a decent midfield supporting him for a change

All Cousin has done is pay back the huge debt he owed us. I even felt sorry for him at the sending off as his challenge was innocuous. Must admit though if he's still here after the window I won't be upset now. Maybe it's Velicka and JCD who should be off-loaded; either way it's a real dilemma now.

All Cousin has done is pay back the huge debt he owed us. I even felt sorry for him at the sending off as his challenge was innocuous. Must admit though if he's still here after the window I won't be upset now. Maybe it's Velicka and JCD who should be off-loaded; either way it's a real dilemma now.

For me I don't see what the dilema is, he wants to leave end of

He made me eat my words today. He should have been subbed long before he was sent off. We could all see it coming. Instead of holding their clipboards on the sidelines they should have been making the changes. It annoys me how it takes 10 minutes discussion between WS Mccoist and Co before we make a sub.

He always plays the same way, he might have a few bad games but today was nothing out of the ordinary. If you were talking about Ferguson on the other hand I would agree. Cousin is the best striker bar none at Ibrox, good to see him with a decent midfield supporting him for a change

Nail-hit-head!!!!!!!

Never a sending off.

If it was, at least both Celtic CB's should of walked for doing the very same and coming through the back of players elbow's to the back of the head.

Another to chalk up in the decisions that go for Celtic/against us.

Excellent game from him. Shame he doesn't look interested most weeks. Not every game is a big game to Cousin.

Guest lazyscot
It annoys me how it takes 10 minutes discussion between WS Mccoist and Co before we make a sub.

Haha, too true.

And then they get McCoist's clipboard classroom for three minutes first.

What is there to say that takes 3 minutes?

"Well Jean-Claude, the club was formed in 1873..."