Daniel Cousin

I agree that Cousin is our best striker.

However his lack of interest and consistency in the team is a major drawback fro him self and the club.

I think his lack of interest is what walter needs to focus on the most. I don't think daniel realises what a great career he can have at this club and what amazing things he can go on to do if he shows a passion for the team and starts at least looking like he wants to impress every match. I feel that yesterdays performance was based on

A: The transfer Window is not closed yet

And

B: The hype of OF games raise every players passion and game.

To be honest i dont get to see many rangers games at the moment due to other commitments but the last notable performance i remember from cousin was in the eufa cup againt werder bremen which i believe was after a shocking performance against Panathinaikos after his transfer to fulham fell through in january?

So was yesterdays performance a preview of what we are going to get out of daniel for the remainder of the season? Or was this just another audition for the clubs out there that are interested in getting his signature? Personaly i think this was him trying to secure a move out of ibrox today and if the deals fall through, im afraid hes going to die off again and crawl back into the dugout.

Agreed :thup:

SO frustrating. The guy is an awesome player when he wants to be. That was hands down the best performance by a Rangers striker in the last five years. I hope he does stay and we get to see more performances like that but I reckon he's off. To Hull FFS. A crying shame:throwpc:

I hope he does stay and we get to see more performances like that but I reckon he's off. To Hull FFS. A crying shame:throwpc:

Hopefully a word in the ear from Kenny Miller can make him see sense. I'm sure it's not much fun playing for the whipping boys of the EPL.

Havent Hull just signed the boy Campbell from Man U for 7 million? Hopefully that means they wont come in for Cousin. If he can play most games like yesterday then Im sure he'd blast us to the league title.

As Cotter said, his performance was the best in a Blue jersey from a striker in many a year

Havent Hull just signed the boy Campbell from Man U for 7 million? Hopefully that means they wont come in for Cousin. If he can play most games like yesterday then Im sure he'd blast us to the league title.

they want him as he was on loan there last season, rumour has it man ure want to use him in the berbatov deal but nothing has been done yet.....