Daniel Cousin

I think Cousin's attitude would have been a whole lot better if JCD hadn't got first shout most weeks. That might not be much of a justification but I'm sure he doesn't feel he's got the recognition he deserved from Smith.

nonsense. a player should be professional whether they're getting a game or not.

No way a sending off.

Cousin was awesome today - simply awesome! The Mhinks had no answer to him - he owned them. :notworthy:

COUSIN MUST STAY

Never seen the game...........working :brick: .............but Cousin maybe has just played himself into the move he wants ?

Never seen the game...........working :brick: .............but Cousin maybe has just played himself into the move he wants ?

Are you still in India?

I have said since start of season that best players have to be played and Cousin is our best player. He was unplayable for those 2 tinks at the mhanks defence.

I cant say enough - We're you watching Kris Boyd?? - Thats how its done!!!!

Are you still in India?

I have said since start of season that best players have to be played and Cousin is our best player. He was unplayable for those 2 tinks at the mhanks defence.

I cant say enough - We're you watching Kris Boyd?? - Thats how its done!!!!

Yes, still here.

No-one is arguing with the the fact Cousin is better than Boyd,only Cousin doesn't want to be here,so hopefully he has played well enough today to get the move he craves and we get some cash for him :thup:

He is proving why he is easily our best striker and if he plays like this every game he should start week in week out

But he won't play like that every week that's the thing. We're better off without him.

But he won't play like that every week that's the thing. We're better off without him.

Sshhh after a game like that he HAS to be played. Surely he realises what that game means. Didnt u see him run STRAIGHT to the bench and Coisty when he scored. He is one of these players who needs loved and im sure he can be.

Im sorry but the guy is brilliant. He held Barcelona's defence on his own and destroys Celtics defence!!!

Someone at Ibrox stick the arm round him and make him feel at home, he can only be an asset playing like that.

..Or shall we play Boyd and his caravan?