Gow Rejects Move

Guest lazyscot

I've been told he was offered exactly the same money as he was on with Rangers.

Why should be be entitled to money that he hasn't earned yet? if he wants to stay fine, if he wants to leave fine, but he isn't entitled to a pay-off.

1. Well he was not offered the same money mate and you either believe me or not.

2.Yes he is, or are you disregarding the contract that both parties signed.

JMS, while I respect your opinion and your 'facts', I suggest you read point 2 on the Forum Rules

You're of course entitled to say how you feel and what you know, but thats a few times now...I'm sure we'd all like to know what really happened, but most wont believe facts from a source close to home of the player or whoever, from a poster

JMS, while I respect your opinion and your 'facts', I suggest you read point 2 on the Forum Rules

You're of course entitled to say how you feel and what you know, but thats a few times now...I'm sure we'd all like to know what really happened, but most wont believe facts from a source close to home of the player or whoever, from a poster

You really want me to say on a public forum ?

Im just saying, I did reply before you did that a lot of people have came out with similar claims. Im not saying they are right or wrong, or that you are.

It's just that many do come onto any forum and claim they have a source without saying which turns out to be nonsense.

Again, I re-iterate, I'm not saying you are one of those. I guess it would depend who your source was and how upset they would be.

I'd rather if people weren't going to back it up then they said they heard, rather than fact.

Hope that makes sense.

Im just saying, I did reply before you did that a lot of people have came out with similar claims. Im not saying they are right or wrong, or that you are.

It's just that many do come onto any forum and claim they have a source without saying which turns out to be nonsense.

Again, I re-iterate, I'm not saying you are one of those. I guess it would depend who your source was and how upset they would be.

I'd rather if people weren't going to back it up then they said they heard, rather than fact.

Hope that makes sense.

I ken what your saying mate, but I have not heard anything from anybody, if that makes sense.

I do not lie, I have no reason to and if no one believes then it's not a problem.

My reason for joining in on the thread is personal.

If as now is slowly seeping through that McCoist and Walter are starting to disagree then our presumptions that Walter has his favourites and will stick to them, may be a factor in the Gow story. Not fact just a grasp at an answer

It's only 1 answer though Pete. No disrespect to JMC at all. I was just asking as I have never heard this or read it anywhere before and it was claimed as fact by someone close. Thats all.

Not questioning your debate with JMC Jon, You are totally correct in asking where the "facts"come from. I am trying to answer my own questions on why Gow was never given a real chance. Totally baffles me to be honest.