Gow Rejects Move

Guest lazyscot

I agree 100% Pete. The first pre-season we saw him in he looked good. Was then never given a chance. Last season we were crying out for a proper winger an I'd loved to have seen Gow being given a chance.

I ken what your saying mate, but I have not heard anything from anybody, if that makes sense.

I do not lie, I have no reason to and if no one believes then it's not a problem.

My reason for joining in on the thread is personal.

Are you Alan Gow ?

It's only 1 answer though Pete. No disrespect to JMC at all. I was just asking as I have never heard this or read it anywhere before and it was claimed as fact by someone close. Thats all.

The problem with naming names is it can be denied anyway.

If someone says that is the way it is then you either believe it or not, even with rules on the forum you cannot make allegations that will result in legal issues.

And as always there are two sides to every story.

Yeah, I can understand that.

All my point was, is that everyone who comes on with 'known sources', some are right, some are wrong, BUT, none name their source.

Im not having a go at you mate as I appreciate your views and the way you have put them.

If you cant say your source then fair enough, but it wont stop others thinking you are the same as the rest. That sounds bad an its not meant to be. It's entirely your porogative and what you think the 3rd party would think about being named.

I must be mellowing!

Yeah, I can understand that.

All my point was, is that everyone who comes on with 'known sources', some are right, some are wrong, BUT, none name their source.

Im not having a go at you mate as I appreciate your views and the way you have put them.

If you cant say your source then fair enough, but it wont stop others thinking you are the same as the rest. That sounds bad an its not meant to be. It's entirely your porogative and what you think the 3rd party would think about being named.

I must be mellowing!

He is not a 3rd party.

And I would never betray a confidence.

Thank you for being so tolerant of myself.:D