Novo under guard...

I'd like to think that if the same thing happened on here with regards to a Celtic players address, that the mods would be on to it like a shot and the culprit would be banned and his details reported to the authorities. That screenshot shows that the thread lasted more than 40 minutes and no doubt it still hasn't been closed, edited or removed. Meanwhile the dhims are all gibbering pi$h over on 606 about no threat having been made. :ffs:

Just had a look at your link that is some serious stuff being posted on that tims messageboard its bordering on death threats for Nacho ,

thats my first look at a celtic minded message board and it lived up to my expectations , it should be shut down asap ,

if you were to come out with that on here or FF or any other Gers messageboard you would get chased and barred , they are different bitter breed of people ,

think Novo should be informed of posts like this threatening his life , i couldnt beleive the poster whos comment was *when we go to Ibrox lets leave with a Body* Scum to the Core :mad:

Just had a look at your link that is some serious stuff being posted on that tims messageboard its bordering on death threats for Nacho ,

thats my first look at a celtic minded message board and it lived up to my expectations , it should be shut down asap ,

if you were to come out with that on here or FF or any other Gers messageboard you would get chased and barred , they are different bitter breed of people ,

think Novo should be informed of posts like this threatening his life , i couldnt beleive the poster whos comment was *when we go to Ibrox lets leave with a Body* Scum to the Core :mad:

I think i can speak for everyone here i won't even ask. Any such post would be removed as soon as possible and the person would be barred. This board is for intelligent discussion and the love of rangers FC not sectarian terrorist morons.

I think i can speak for everyone here i won't even ask. Any such post would be removed as soon as possible and the person would be barred. This board is for intelligent discussion and the love of rangers FC not sectarian terrorist morons.

Gribz's drunken posts are allowed as well of course.:)

As a frequenter of more temperamental Rangers sites I can vouch that these type of tactics have never been on the agenda. It's not our way and in no way would I condone any Rangers site that did it.

This is the difference between us and them.

Let's hope the place gets shut down and the owner prosecuted.

Guest jshields

How the did the knuckle draggers learn how to use a computer.

U would think their big hairy fingers would be too big to press the keys, their eyes would be too close together to be able to see the keys properly and their brains just wouldnt be big enough.

No but serioulsy, Below the belt Septic, Below the belt...