Novo under guard...

Celtic fans have previous in this respect.

Remember the attacks on the houses of Dallas and McCurry?

The address and phone numbers of Andy Davis were also revealed on a Celtic fans' website, together with details of the school that his kids went to.

Think Ewan Cameron at Real Radio was also targeted after saying something against the Bheasts on air. Kids school and house phone numbers were given out if I remember correctly.

Think Ewan Cameron at Real Radio was also targeted after saying something against the Bheasts on air. Kids school and house phone numbers were given out if I remember correctly.

Correct, and he's been a bit more guarded with his comments ever since.

That's absolutely fucking obscene. Honestly, all this over 22 men kicking a ball about.

The front page of the huddleboard has a map selector for Rangers players, get this reported to as many press outlets as you can.

This is a vendetta of evil against Rangers players and should be taken very seriously.

There is little doubt in my circles that the Lurgan bigot contributed to his own downfall. Drunk and agressive are two characteristics that can be expected to end in tears, especially considering what he does for a living and what had happened at Celtic park earlier in the day.

The threats to Novo are just the last in a long, long line of bully boy tactics employed by the great unwashed. Every time these muppets gather together enough contrived victimisation, their automatic reaction is to threaten and attack. This has now become so ingrained in their community that it's a significant surprise when they don't lash out at someone. The Huddleboard should be closed permanently and the perpetrators castrated with two very blunt bricks. I'll even volunteer to do it although I couldn't promise not to need a few attempts to complete the job.

The front page of the huddleboard has a map selector for Rangers players, get this reported to as many press outlets as you can.

Just checked that out. F**king idiots have even put Steven Thomson in there. I guess that's supposed to be Kevin :rolleyes:

I've also read that it was in fact another 'tic related chatroom where the address posting originated. From what I've been reading on 606 and elsewhere today, it seems the dhims aren't taking this issue seriously at all, with half of them dismissing it with conspiracy theories and the other half finding it amusing. Twisted f**kers :mad: