George Burley is an idiot

Referred to Braodfoot as having "limited ability" after giving him his first call up. Then went on to talking about him playing opposite "one of the best wide players in Britain". Well after Sunday's game either McGeady is shite or kirk doesn not have limited ability. It's one or the other, can't be both.

I know some fans may question hsi ability, but that's irrelevant. Why would the national manager who just called him into his squad say that? Absolute idiot. :ffs:

The more I hear him the more I think Scotland will go backwards now and struggle under him. I always hope we do well but I can't see us getting anywhere near qualifying for the world cup. Some of the squad picks have been pretty bad IMO..........

Burley is a fud who should never have been given that job, but what he said was 100% correct and we all know it, the fact he said it to reporters shows his own 'limited ability'.

but what he said was 100% correct and we all know it, the fact he said it to reporters shows his own 'limited ability'

That was the point mate. I know many fans hold this opinion but it is terrible, terrible management for Burley to come out and say it.

If Burley is so crap, why are so many Rangers fans disappointed that we didn't employ him instead of WS?

I'm not sure about him, but there's no way I am arrogant enough to call him a "fud" before he's even got going.

I never said Burely was crap, I said he was an idiot. So whether or not I or other fans wanted him to manage us is irrelevant.

His comments are stupid. Call up a player then openly slate his ability. Terrible man management, that much should be obvious even to non-football fans.

If Burley is so crap, why are so many Rangers fans disappointed that we didn't employ him instead of WS?

I'm not sure about him, but there's no way I am arrogant enough to call him a "fud" before he's even got going.

I'm afraid having a dig a player you have just picked for your national team is most definitely the behaviour of a fud. I don't remember any clamour for Burley to boss us either, all I remember was the moaners saying we should have got him after the way last season ended cos they couldn't think of anyone else. Saying that openly to reporters about a player is baffling and disgraceful.FUD FUD FUD.

Unforgivable comment about Broadfoot. There can be no context in which such a comment should ever be uttered by an international team manager.

George Burley would be as well packing it in now because he clearly isn't the man for the job. If Kirk walked away it would be nothing more than Burley deserved - he has been utterly compromised by yet another idiot Scotland manager. Bertie Mk II.