Walter's ill-informed outburst riles the decent, web-savvy fan

Fair points Ricky and I wasn't necessarily directing my earlier cynicism towards yourself.

While I agree the sectarianism issue is a sham, I do hasten to add that Rangers (and our fans) have always been proactive in addressing any challenges we've had - even if some of these could be perceived as contentious.

Moreover, we've always accepted we're not lily-white but only request parity from the powers at that be - if such songs/chants/terms are to be addressed. As it stands that has not happened so that's why we correctly complain about the coverage.

Indeed, while you refreshingly admit your support face similar challenges, it's a shame your own club's senior administration don't. The comments from Lawwell and Reid the other week were cowardly when one considers the kind of thing you talk about.

Yet, not one person has taken them to task on it. This sums up the imbalance in the issue perfectly.

Ricky,good post Can I just say that "guid proddies"lol (thats laugh out loud)are not just restricted to CoS.

Carldvelle

Sorry should have mentioned baptists,methodists,episcopalians Slightly biased though...my grans a CoS Church Elder,but as long as you got the basic drift:thup:

Sorry should have mentioned baptists,methodists,episcopalians Slightly biased though...my grans a CoS Church Elder,but as long as you got the basic drift:thup:

Baptists? Happy clappy bollocks

Episcoplians? - Almost RC

Methodists? - Presbyterian under another name.

You were right first time. :D

Offence not meant. The above is tongue in cheek.

Apart from the bit about the piscies of course.

methodists couldn't be further removed from presybterians.
I'm sure you are right in general, but the one church that I had contact with was almost Prebyterian, but it's probably not typical. It was one of these off-shoot ones, i think.

Baptists? Happy clappy bollocks

Episcoplians? - Almost RC

Methodists? - Presbyterian under another name.

You were right first time. :D

Offence not meant. The above is tongue in cheek.

Apart from the bit about the piscies of course.

Protestant/Catholic = Christian (apparently ) ;)