McCulloch retains midfield hopes

Guest Jum Spence

Keep him where he is in the reserves :devil:

I don't know really what happened to McCulloch. When he first arrived everybody thought it was a little too much money but around the time he scored the header to open the scoring in Lyon(remember that night :drink:) I was backing him big time, but lately he seems to have gone right off the boil and the money we paid looks way over the top.

Did he not score another belter against East Stirling also?

But 75% of his season was well below average and he needs to convince a lot of Bears.

Id still not rule him out of the left midfield in the more physical games but he is way down the pecking order for me. Im itching to see Aaron get a game and she should be played ahead of a few others. If Walcott can play when he was 16 then Aaron should be getting a game for us now at what 19?

PS Walcott is now 19. If you want to talk about the odd appearance at a young teenager, Fleck was the youngest player ever to play in the Scottish Cup final.

See, that couple of words, "YOUNGEST EVER" in what, 140 years? How anyone can complain about Walter when he holds that record is baffling.

I feel the need to repeat that Rangers a not a wee club where you experiment with untried players all the time, Rangers are about winning and Walter, thankfully, knows this. He may not always get it right but he at least keeps some perspective.