sebo to rangers within 24 hrs (as per Buba)

BBC have picked up on this story now too. This guy *really* wants to join us badly. That desire reminds me of Dado - and you can never have too many Dados in your team.

To be fair you CAN have too many Dado's in your team if you have 12 Danny, that would be illegal ;)

Seriously though - I concur, I like this guys desire to play for us - and whilst maybe the Austrian league isn't the strongest, scoring 22 goals in your first season in a foreign country is a pretty good return !

PLG says it would be good for him to come, but that Sebo wanting to come isn't enough. He also says he's happy with the strikers we have, Dado, Nacho and Boyd. Sounds like we might be clutching at straws with this one a bit, but I still hope something can be worked out.

Well, what is it, just over a week or so until kickoff? What do you think, will there be some more faces coming in and going over the next 7 days?

There is no way PLG is happy with the 3 we have. I think that's a touch of dramatic license from him in the eventuality we don't get Sebo - trying to butter what we have up.

anyone seen this guy play? met some austrian guys on holiday and he hadnt heard of him... but to be fair he wasnt really into austrian football all that much.

therefor im not so sure how relevant that comment was but still, i hope if he does sign for us he does a good job!

The problem with this dragging on is that he cold end up playing in Europe and being cup-tied for the UEFA cup. Which would make him a bit of a shit signing.

Juffery,

Austria Vienna are in the CL qualifiers - if he plays in those qualifiers he will NOT be cup tied - he can still play in the UEFA if he has played in those qualifiers.

Juffery,

Austria Vienna are in the CL qualifiers - if he plays in those qualifiers he will NOT be cup tied - he can still play in the UEFA if he has played in those qualifiers.

Fair enough, I thought if he had played in europe then that was it.