The New Advertising Hoardings...

Now, I'm the first person to criticise the club for not making enough money from marketing/branding etc.

As such, when I heard about the new hoardings, I was pretty happy and initially they seemed to work well.

However, last night, in the second half, it was almost impossible at times to track the ball because of the colours/animations used in some ads.

I think a bit more test work has to be done to ensure this doesn't happen again.

:(

It does my nut and has done since they were introduced.Could there be any danger for people with epilepsy i wondered if so they ve got to come down.Should come down in any case Im there to watch the match not adverts

Edited by carldvelle
spelling

I've always thought they were a bad idea and akin to massive use of animated banner advertising on websites. It's actual worse as it's harder to ignore as you try to track the game. I'm sure it will be worse at nighttime when the contrast of the boards is greater than that of the floodlit pitch.

I think there should be no animation while the game is in play due to distracting the crowd and I suspect the players too.

Terrible move that some people think is cool until they see what a gimmick it is with negative consequences.

To say we were "behind" the EPL is laughable. They just went tacky first - hardly something to be proud about.