I remember smith quoting that he would need to trim the squad in january and offset some players, well lets bloody hope he buys decent players, because after last nights nightmare at fir park and celtic knocking three by killie i really do wonder when we are going to turn the corner and find some decent form! and find some consistancy and start getting some results together, so come on RANGERS lets get the finger out and give us a league title to celebrate because i,ll be dammed watching celtic lift another!!!:rfc:

Those we would like to/need to get rid of:

JCD

McCulloch

Dailly

Hemdani

Maybes:

Burke

Velicka

And I'm sure there's plenty more.

Unfortunately there's little chance of getting money for these chancers.

The only people likely to leave are McGregor and until his injury Thommo.

I don't see anyone coming in without significant funds raised and as such we're only likely to weaken the team/squad. :mad:

We've been trying to get rid of JCD since the end of last season and failed. I don't think he wants to leave so he'll go nowhere.

I get the same feeling about Hemdani. Happy to sit back and collect the cash.

I also can't see Dailly wanting to move. he has a cushie number here and who would want to buy him?

McCulloch - is it true we turned down an offer for him during the summer? Again I can't see him wanting to move. He's just bought a big house here and seems to enjoy the lifestyle. Could he be cover for Weir?

I can't see anyone wanting to buy McGregor at the moment. based on last season he was worth �£6m+. His performances this season have been nothing other than average SPL goalie standard at best. If teams are currently watching him, we would be lucky to get �£2m for him and we won't sell him at that price.

As BMcK says, I doubt we will be buying anyone as we have no cash to do it, and I can't see many people being shifted. Frankie's House of Cards sums it up well.

re McCulloch, was it not stoke that offered 2m for him in the summer? shudve bitten their hand off!

That was the media rumour. Not sure if it was true but if it was, then we should have taken the money and ran.

Outs:

Hemdani (although a waste IMO and i can understand if he wants to sit and take the cash as he hasnt done much wrong)

Burke

Dailly

McCulloch and/or Darcheville

Adam (MAYBE a possibly stay as a squad player)

Ins:

A good attacking Left Back that doesnt get a nose bleed coming out of his own box - dont get me wrong Papac has been superb at filling in, but if we good get a fast attacking LB it would help the left side.

Centre Half - Need a good long term partner for Bougherra

I think Adam has a future at the club, but only if he starts producing the qualities we know he's capable of on a more regular basis. The same could be said for Burke. I agree with the others mentioned though.

No Burke should be moved on IMO, he cant be classed as a promising youngster anymore. There is no point running 30 yards with the ball and beating a few players then falling over.

Adam - I just cant ever see him being good enough for a starting place at Rangers FC.

For me these 2 wouldnt be able to tie the boots of wingers in the last 15-20 years like Walters, Cooper and Laudrup.