Would you change the management now?

Would you change the management now?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you change the management now?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know

As the question says. Would you let Smith, Ally and the baldy one go and replace with someone else?

I personally wouldnt until the end of the season - assuming we dont win the league - but the thought of the mhanks winning 4IAR and McAvennie's love child's face is making me irritated to fuck.

The question is ..... would we be any worse off if we did, which is doubtful to say the least. To wait unti the end of the season would do nothing more than waste another six months.

The answer in any walk of life is always to take the early decision - you limit the damage and provide more time for improvement.

The comment in a previous post about short termism is classic head-up-arse nonsense.

I say no , as i think we do have decent players in our squad but Smith needs to stop arsing about and try a different approach to his tactics and give some of the fringe players a chance.

McGregor isnt as good as he was last season

Why he doesnt start Beasley on the left baffles me.

Ferguson looks not ready and games pass him by.

Darcheville had a good season last year but is dead wood this year we should punt him in January.

Lafferty is not a winger and should be played as a striker.

Nacho Novo should start more games.

These are some of the problems in my eyes that need sorted if we carry-on like this through the season and hand them 4 in a row then i think it would be time for Walter to stand down at the end of this season as Murray will not fire him.

I wanted him sacked last season. in fact i didn't want him back in the first place. He cost us ten in a row but if he stays on we could see another ten in a row that we don't want to see.

That, I'm afraid, is an appalling but increasingly likely possibility.

If we changed the management team now or in the summer, surely the main problem would surely be a lack of funds to rebuild?

I am sure a good manager could get far more out of the players we have.

Plus getting rid of some would maybe bring in others.