Cammy F's Weekly Rants - Boyd And Miller ââ?¬â?? A Partnership To Win Us The League?

On the subject of last minute winners not the last one I don't think. Nando Ricksen's penalty at Tynecastle a few years back when big Soti was clearly bundled off the ball!:thup:

For me Miller has been our outstanding player this season. Maybe a controversial statement but I reckon at the moment if Miller is out he would be the one person in the team we would miss most. I also think Boyd benefits from having KM beside him. If we get right behind the pair of them i reckon they could bring the Title back where it belongs :D

On the subject of last minute winners not the last one I don't think. Nando Ricksen's penalty at Tynecastle a few years back when big Soti was clearly bundled off the ball!:thup:

For me Miller has been our outstanding player this season. Maybe a controversial statement but I reckon at the moment if Miller is out he would be the one person in the team we would miss most. I also think Boyd benefits from having KM beside him. If we get right behind the pair of them i reckon they could bring the Title back where it belongs :D

That has to be one of my favorite moments at any Rangers game. Their was a feeling amongst the bears that we had won the league that night. Obviously it turned out to go to the wire. The bears went absolutly nuts when that goal went in, other than Novos pen in Fiorentina I don't think I've ever celebrated a goal so much

I hate the sound-system at Ibrox, it just annoys me. Ten seconds of a song then it changes. How the Fcuk are we meant to generate an atmosphere when that pish is being belted out. Especially Old Firm games, surely cut the music and let us out-sing the mhanks.

I actually get really annoyed thinking about it. I cant see any plus for the crap music before, at half time and then at full time.

I hate the sound-system at Ibrox, it just annoys me. Ten seconds of a song then it changes. How the Fcuk are we meant to generate an atmosphere when that pish is being belted out. Especially Old Firm games, surely cut the music and let us out-sing the mhanks.

I actually get really annoyed thinking about it. I cant see any plus for the crap music before, at half time and then at full time.

Does my box in aswell but I think that is the point they don't want us generating our own atmosphere :(

It bugged me when the soldiers came on a few weeks back. Ok play the charity single maybe it will generate more interest in it but after that they put on other songs whilst the bears where trying to vocally show their support.

It's off topic here, but I have to agree. It's a dire, disaster. A complete & utter embarrassment & whoever is in charge of it should be sacked without hesitation. Despite the main interludes sounding like a complete bag of horse dung, the stupid short PA bursts when we score a goal that completely drown out the celebrations from the stands are unbelievably annoying. Shoot the DJ because he's either a complete fanny or gets let out on day release from a window licking academy.

Agreed RE the sound system, i said that years ago it is just a noise. The tunes sang by our own CD are shockingly bad, and version of Wolverhampton Town is embarrassing and an insult to the original.

As for Miller, I agree he and Davis are our best players at the moment. Boyd went totally off his game when Miller was out for 3 matches.

Agreed RE the sound system, i said that years ago it is just a noise. The tunes sang by our own CD are shockingly bad, and version of Wolverhampton Town is embarrassing and an insult to the original.

As for Miller, I agree he and Davis are our best players at the moment. Boyd went totally off his game when Miller was out for 3 matches.

Frightening really. Whatever happened to strength in depth.