Gers Eye Irish Stopper

I hope he has a spray painter in the family.

While i find it hard to see how a 25 year old has slipped the net for so long, some players do develop late. To be honest this stinks of public relations to me.

I personally have no problem with a player from the republic signing for us or any other country race or creed for that matter.

We need a Weir successor in January if we seriously want to win the league. His distribution has got to the point where I have won bets with mates that he will give the ball away ten times in one half of a game played at Ibrox FFS. Twice I have won this bet. Wish I'd thought of it sooner!

We won't be getting anywhere near Tonel in January since Sporting just qualified to the last 16 of the CL. Which is a blow as I suspect Magic is for the off.

I'd rather have Berra than some lad still playing in Ireland at 25.

By the way, just to be cheeky, to the posters on here making a point of politically accepting this signing I would say this. I would love Robbie Keane at Ibrox. Would you?:D

We need a Weir successor in January if we seriously want to win the league. His distribution has got to the point where I have won bets with mates that he will give the ball away ten times in one half of a game played at Ibrox FFS. Twice I have won this bet. Wish I'd thought of it sooner!

We won't be getting anywhere near Tonel in January since Sporting just qualified to the last 16 of the CL. Which is a blow as I suspect Magic is for the off.

I'd rather have Berra than some lad still playing in Ireland at 25.

By the way, just to be cheeky, to the posters on here making a point of politically accepting this signing I would say this. I would love Robbie Keane at Ibrox. Would you?:D

politically- no problem.

Would certainly offer something Boyd doesn't. Running!

A three man attack of Miller, Boyd and Keane would certainly give defences nightmares. I think we would need more bite in midfield to play them though.