personally i prefer `god save the queen` and think we should play that before every match:D

Proudly sang at the end of every home match by TBO :thup:

'The Queen' is traditionally sung at the end of events....!

Cammy F

http://www.clubdeckloyal.co.uk/mboard/

go to the right hand side and a choice of songs are there

Don't think much of it at all, not catchy in the slightest, a bit downbeat and pretty old fashioned. I'll bet it never catches on with the majority of fans.

The words aren't even applicable to any time served Rangers fan. More for the nostalgic than anything else.

Very disappointed. :sigh:

Don't think much of it at all, not catchy in the slightest, a bit downbeat and pretty old fashioned. I'll bet it never catches on with the majority of fans.

The words aren't even applicable to any time served Rangers fan. More for the nostalgic than anything else.

Cant say I was inspired either....

I never understood the fuss when I first heard it a while back, but I guess if so many fans were for this getting played it can't hurt. Its hard to please evryone in a crowd of 50,000.

I never understood the fuss when I first heard it a while back, but I guess if so many fans were for this getting played it can't hurt. Its hard to please evryone in a crowd of 50,000.

yeah well three in a crowd of 50,000 anyway;)

Its another Rangers song on the tannoy, so for me its a plus. It will hopefully encourage more to sing actual Rangers songs.

The versions of Every other saturday and blue sea of ibrox they play over the tannoy is awful. The start of every other saturday sounds like the proclaimors :(

Its another Rangers song on the tannoy, so for me its a plus. It will hopefully encourage more to sing actual Rangers songs.

The versions of Every other saturday and blue sea of ibrox they play over the tannoy is awful. The start of every other saturday sounds like the proclaimors :(

I cant stand the halftime mega mix thats played, it's awful and i think takes a bit of atmosphere away. The versions of all the songs are terrible

Guest HazukiSan

Good stuff, love this song.

personally i prefer `god save the queen` and think we should play that before every match:D

:thup: Why don't we try and get her out for the rising stars draw one of these days ;)

I'd be happy to never hear it again at Ibrox, but i've made that opinion clear many times before!

as for Wolverhampton Town ...... oh dear! If this is the future for a modern thinking Rangers then i despair. A rather poor old song to be brutally honest, very outdated in my opinion too! Mind you, it will probably fit in quite well with half of the shite they play in that bloody pre game megamix

I'd be happy to never hear it again at Ibrox, but i've made that opinion clear many times before!

as for Wolverhampton Town ...... oh dear! If this is the future for a modern thinking Rangers then i despair. A rather poor old song to be brutally honest, very outdated in my opinion too! Mind you, it will probably fit in quite well with half of the shite they play in that bloody pre game megamix

Thing is tho Jim, at least the Club Deck Loyal are trying to improve the atmosphere at the game - if you don't like their choice of tunes, why not try and lobby Rangers (as the CDL have) and get what you think will improve the atmosphere on matchdays played.....

What is it they say, you can't please all of the people all of the time....

Cammy F