Gers Fan Banning Order-Famine Song

Can you point me to that mate as I can't find how they can define a National as a Race, cheers.

I refer you to The Human Genome Project mate.

http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/minorities.shtml

The Race Relations Act mentions that it will "apply equally to persons not of the same race or ethnic or national origins".

However being a plastic paddy doesn't apply. ;)

The Race Relations Act mentions that it will "apply equally to persons not of the same race or ethnic or national origins".

However being a plastic paddy doesn't apply. ;)

An absolute joke and I still feel if properly challenged would result in a different verdict.

"the song, which refers to events that killed an estimated one million people in Ireland in the 1840s."

This seems to be cut and pasted into every story about the song and is just stupid.

Image that every time the John Lennon song, "Happy Christmas, war is over", it was accompanied by the line, "the song, which refers to events that killed an estimated four million people in Vietnam in the 1960s and 1970's." And then implied that the song was racist against the Vietnamese?

Terrible reporting and a completely unconstitutional, illogical, ignorant and unjustified conviction.

"the song, which refers to events that killed an estimated one million people in Ireland in the 1840s."

This seems to be cut and pasted into every story about the song and is just stupid.

Image that every time the John Lennon song, "Happy Christmas, war is over", it was accompanied by the line, "the song, which refers to events that killed an estimated four million people in Vietnam in the 1960s and 1970's." And then implied that the song was racist against the Vietnamese?

Terrible reporting and a completely unconstitutional, illogical, ignorant and unjustified conviction.

Or perhaps more relevantly "the Fields of Athenry".

This is very worrying indeed. A precedent such as this has huge ramifications for football fans the breadth of the country. However I suspect it may just be the the bears that feel the brunt of said ramifications. I am definitely starting to get paranoid now. No question.

This is very worrying indeed. A precedent such as this has huge ramifications for football fans the breadth of the country. However I suspect it may just be the the bears that feel the brunt of said ramifications. I am definitely starting to get paranoid now. No question.

Only the length and breadth of the country where rangers supporters are involved, i am afraid

You have to have an understanding of Irish history, which is as follows, Ireland was a racial ,social and cultural paradise,laughter and joy rang throughout the land.

Then bad Protestants came.

Thats all you need to know.

Professor Willie Maley of Glasgow University once made this point. "The irish in Scotland,especially Celtic supporters cant understand why they cant be Irish in Scotland the same way as they are in America Canada Australia".

surely the answer to that is geographical, Ireland is not thousands of miles fhaaar across the oooooooooshin.It is only about 20 miles away, finn mcool done it in one jump. So if they moved 20 miles then they could be oirish as oirish can be.

Edited by carldvelle

Glad to hear it! Rangers fans have been asked not to sing it and he and others continually do, although not so much anymore.

Well done.

You're glad to hear that Celtic fans are being allowed to dictate what Rangers fans can and cannot sing?

Very strange attitude.