but we will never know if they can handle the pressure if we dont give them a try now, i think the league over now lets start bloodiing our decent youngers for next season. ideal time

Thought exactly the same thing right after the final whistle. Get Aaron and Fleck in now. The league is almost gone so now is the time to give these kids playing time.

but we will never know if they can handle the pressure if we dont give them a try now, i think the league over now lets start bloodiing our decent youngers for next season. ideal time

I don't think the league is over. If we win all our games left, we would win the league. But even before today, if we beat Celtic in the remaining league fixtures, I'd still see us dropping points against the lower teams in the league.

So yes, I do think it is over :)

Put youth in, but they'll be the first to get pelters from our fans if we continue to drop points. And I think with the distinct lack of on-the-field leadership in our team, now isn't the right time to do it.

But I see the point and if it was a game of Football Manager, I'd definitely give youth a chance at the moment.

Where did I disagree in the other thread ? Point it out to me. Either you or I are confused. Hopefully not me :devil:

The way you backed up the other players in the team made me think who would you drop!!!!

Guest 5StarBear

Can't argue with much of that Gribz.

But who is gonna replace all those half-wits? Although the Hutton cash was handy (for Murray!), at least Alan could drive at defences with some determination. Now we are left with a pile of crap that can't be sold on, nevermind for any profit!!

What a shambles, although it was a great dissapointment today, the transfer window and the remainder of the season are a greater concern to me right now.

What a shambles, although it was a great dissapointment today, the transfer window and the remainder of the season are a greater concern to me right now.

As far as the fortune of rangers is concerned, this may be another season lost but the next five years fill me with utter dread. I fear this will be the period during which we will finally reap the consequences of Murray's incompetent and largely self-obsessed leadership. I believe we will reach a very low ebb indeed.

As far as the fortune of rangers is concerned, this may be another season lost but the next five years fill me with utter dread. I fear this will be the period during which we will finally reap the consequences of Murray's incompetent and largely self-obsessed leadership. I believe we will reach a very low ebb indeed.

I hope you are wrong but i also feel for the worst. Debt mounting again. Few good on-field assets. Very few off-field assets left. Murray park next followed by Ibrox?