From Awesome to Terrible

Maineflyer. are you having a laugh?? Totally agree with my other posts which agree with the same subject then say no thank you to this????

Steve and MF,

The contrast between the games is in the fuckin title of the thread :D HAHA how can you disagree!!!! 4-2 at parkhead (awesome) to 0-1 at Ibrox (terrible).....please explain to me what you think is awesome to terrible....fuck me haha:fish:

You need to calm do a little. I groaned at your allusion that Mendes had been a class act today - he wasn't. And your statement Davis had been poor. Also that Boyd was terrible - he was ineffective but he certainly wasn't terrible.

As better analysis has pointed out elsewhere, Davis and Papac were probably the only two who deserved pass marks today. So I groaned at you post because I disagreed with it. Perhaps you shouldn't take it to heart so much.

Edited by maineflyer

Sorry mate, but I think he's now scored against all of the top 6 apart from Celtic, so that argument doesn't really work any more ;)

Mike, there isnt a top 6 in scotland, it changes like socks every week/season!! The OF are streets ahead the others are a lottery! :cheers:

You need to calm do a little. I groaned at your allusion that Mendes had been a class act today - he wasn't. And your statement Davis had been poor. Also that Boyd was terrible - he was ineffective but he certainly wasn't terrible.

As better analysis has pointed out elsewhere, Davis and Papac were probably the only two who deserved pass marks today. So I groaned at you post because I disagreed with it. Perhaps you shouldn't take it to heart so much.

Not taking things to heart mate but look at the contrast between the titles of the 2 OF games!!!!

My saying was Mendes was a class act in general, not today! Im saying he is suffering from the lack of talent in the side!

Davis has been rotten for a few weeks - prove he hasnt? He was good and bright in the 1st half today but i didnt see him in the 2nd!!

Boyd was absolute murder! What game were you all watching?? we had a first half performance in OUR hands then didnt turn up for the 2nd half!!

Certainly agree re Papac and Davis. Hard to agree with everything/anything (to an extent) that Gribz is coming out with in this thread though.

Same old same old, I say Boyd did well considering and I rightly pointed out he never had a decision go in his favour with their CB's climbing all over him for the whole game.

Papac did his job today so how can it NOT be pass marks. He isnt expected to get to the byeline like Numan and Robertson - gone are the days when we can spend 5 million on a quality LB unfortunately. Plus, things could have been a lot worse if he HAD tried to get down the flank because Adam doesnt have the pace to cover him.

Davis floated in and out of the game but I didnt think he was that bad.

What did infuriate me was the number of times our midfielders went backwards.

Certainly agree re Papac and Davis. Hard to agree with everything/anything (to an extent) that Gribz is coming out with in this thread though.

Same old same old, I say Boyd did well considering and I rightly pointed out he never had a decision go in his favour with their CB's climbing all over him for the whole game.

Single Boyd out to do well in a 0-1 defeat?? EH!!!

fuckin hell!!!

Mike, there isnt a top 6 in scotland, it changes like socks every week/season!! The OF are streets ahead the others are a lottery! :cheers:

So Boyd should only concentrate on scoring against Celtic ? :yawn:

You said he needed to do it against the better teams - he HAS. Simple. He has played once against Celtic and not scored and you revert to type and make Boyd a scapegoat.

Have another beer Gribz and the insults will keep flowing ;)

Oh yeah, lets sit and praise your Boyd for a shite game and a OF defeat that puts us 7 pts behind!!

And Boyd is far from the top of the list!!! Adam, Broad, WS, etc all to blame!

Single Boyd out to do well in a 0-1 defeat?? EH!!!

fuckin hell!!!

He did better than Miller IMO and as has been said, won his fair share of hearders for flick ons and the link up play normally involved him.

And I'm the one with the blinkers on??? Mendes and Fergie were shocking today!