From Awesome to Terrible

IIRC Sebo put in an OF performance than Boyd couldnt dream off!!!

Lol :)

That was the famous (or should that be infamous?) OF performance where he ran around like a headless chicken, noised up the Celtic centre halves and was lucky not to be sent off.

Sorry, but when that constitutes a good performance from one of our front-men, I think we're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

IIRC Sebo put in an OF performance than Boyd couldnt dream off!!!

And we scraped a draw. Wonderful. And Sebo scored how many goals in all his time here ?

Not trying to get into a Sebo v Boyd debate. But Boyd has done far better over a period of time than Sebo did.

That Sebo performance was of headless chicken variety and provided ZERO attacking threat.

Sebo v Boyd......you really want their goal scoring stats?

I cant be bothered arguing with you tbh as your as biased as you claim me to be.

I did list the poor players imo in my first post in this thread. Instead of looking at that you immediately jump on the fact I thought Boyd did as well as he could and certainly better than Miller when looking at the front 2.

Can never be bothered with arguing coz you cant!!! you never do!!! you just say BOYD IS THE MAN, SAID IT BEFORE, EDIT POSTS BLAH BLAH BLAH.....never any substance!!

C'mon then, we've all sais the same things before but we still say them!

Biased???? how you work that out?? Are you happy to settle for Celtic 4IAR??? My points are valid towards that!

Lol :)

That was the famous (or should that be infamous?) OF performance where he ran around like a headless chicken, noised up the Celtic centre halves and was lucky not to be sent off.

Sorry, but when that constitutes a good performance from one of our front-men, I think we're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

And Boyd put in the famous Cardboard cutout performance for the 76th time :)

Dont want to compare and debate Sebo, but he did more in 1 game than Boyd has done!

Boyd did the same today! :P

Really ? I thought Boyd had a chance to score a goal today, which would be more chances than Sebo had in his "wonderful" OF performance. You should go lie down Gribz, your head must be hurting :fish:

And Boyd put in the famous Cardboard cutout performance for the 76th time :)

Dont want to compare and debate Sebo, but he did more in 1 game than Boyd has done!

The only difference being that during those 76 "cardboard cutout" performances, he's scored 70 goals or something. But then those don't count unless they're against Celtic or in the CL and they're also the reason we've not been winning the league apparently.

My head hurts now and I've not even started drinking yet.