From Awesome to Terrible

That just goes to show how flawed the original argument is then! Or are we talking about the big European sides? Who he hardly ever starts against anyway...

I still think he's the least of our worries :)

I'm also not quite sure how Mendes can be too good for us. If he was that good, then surely he'd take more games by the scruff of the neck and try to turn them around as I think he still disappears too easily when things aren't going our way.

First paragraph - how mate?? Im talking about Celtic, Europe and maybe a few tougher SPL away games, or just doing it over a season! - never been done!

Yeah he is low down on our worries cos he is a capable squad player - we have far worse!!!

Mendes needs an intelligent couple of players - basically an ALbertz and Bergkamp Brain type! Thomson was clickin perfect!

Oh yeah thats right, its a competition between miller and boyd who does better :rolleyes:

Miller at least got a SNIFF!!!

And who send mendes and fergue had stormers?? I said fergue was shite!!! Mendes just has a class that needs a hemdani/thomson type player!!!

Miller got a sniff at what ? Boyd had our best chance today - he constantly played on the shoulder of the two CB's and if we had someone to play a slide-rule pass then he would have had more than one chance.

Mendes does have class - but he was very ineffective today. Didnt do enough and didnt dictate as he should. BF was awful and rarely got on the ball. I do think we badly miss KT. Hemdani though ? Nah, not for me.

Are you taking the piss or asking me seriously?

I want Rangers to do well first and foremost, always have and always will.

With the squad we have, Boyd is our most lethal attacking/goal threat.....despite the rubbish you are coming out with.

Honestly a serious question!

Boyd is the only Rangers topic you discuss!!!!

They were there for the taking today and the way we played was terrible, why the hell did walter change it, service to the strikers was poor and also the ref was the biggest shite bag today some of the decisions were shocking miller one on one hawled down, nothing given, robson and brown going in like thugs and one flash point, samaras poking the ball into fegusons face and getting away with it!!!! WATP :rfc:

First paragraph - how mate?? Im talking about Celtic, Europe and maybe a few tougher SPL away games, or just doing it over a season! - never been done!

Yeah he is low down on our worries cos he is a capable squad player - we have far worse!!!

Mendes needs an intelligent couple of players - basically an ALbertz and Bergkamp Brain type! Thomson was clickin perfect!

Well, for starters, he's hardly played against Celtic or in Europe. So the argument about him not doing it against the bigger sides could only mean the other top sides in the SPL surely?

Our midfield is shite. Signing one quality player while playing other poor ones (or out of position ones) around him will not fix the problems we have.

Thomson is another great example why giving youth a chance could backfire big time. Thomson has struggled to win over our support and there's still many who'd be happy to see the back of him, so I fear for a young lad coming in to our team at the moment.

Miller got a sniff at what ? Boyd had our best chance today - he constantly played on the shoulder of the two CB's and if we had someone to play a slide-rule pass then he would have had more than one chance.

Mendes does have class - but he was very ineffective today. Didnt do enough and didnt dictate as he should. BF was awful and rarely got on the ball. I do think we badly miss KT. Hemdani though ? Nah, not for me.

Thank you very much!!

Miller got a sniff 3 times in the first half and was in about them!!! and you admit Boyd got the best chance - he fucked it!!!!!

Constantly pulled the shoulder - erm tell me what a CF should do then!!!! And the benefits of JUST doing this?

Hemdani - not for you, but would have done a shit load better for me!

Ahhhh fuck it.

Lets scrap Boyd and bring back Sebo, at least his workrate will match Millers......

Thats your only argument

Heh sebo v boyd haha

sebo v boyd...

how about puttin some substance into your posts!!!

IIRC Sebo put in an OF performance than Boyd couldnt dream off!!!

Thank you very much!!

Miller got a sniff 3 times in the first half and was in about them!!! and you admit Boyd got the best chance - he fucked it!!!!!

Constantly pulled the shoulder - erm tell me what a CF should do then!!!! And the benefits of JUST doing this?

Hemdani - not for you, but would have done a shit load better for me!

Boyd got himself into that position. What did Miller do with his half chance ? Ballooned it miles high and miles wide.

Didnt realise that a striker should score with every chance he gets now.

Does Miller sit on the shoulder ? My point was the service was SHITE yet you would prefer to make that Boyd's fault.

Just what would Hemdani do ?? I dont recall him being such a fantastic player for us (sure, he scored a great goal against them) but what has he done aside from that ? And bring him in for who ? Ferguson ? You would have started Hemdani before Ferguson today ? That would have been CRAZY - see, because BEFORE the game BF was the obvious choice - with hindsight and that he was shite, sure Hemdani might have done more - but that is with HINDSIGHT.

Sebo v Boyd......you really want their goal scoring stats?

I cant be bothered arguing with you tbh as your as biased as you claim me to be.

I did list the poor players imo in my first post in this thread. Instead of looking at that you immediately jump on the fact I thought Boyd did as well as he could and certainly better than Miller when looking at the front 2.