Have we had an offer for Bougherra?

I fear for us in January. Guys like Mendes and Bougherra could leave and the deadwood wont. We will end up finishing this season with nothing relying on the likes of Adam and McCulloch

Yes but Sir Murray has arranged for us to play against David Beckham. Have you got your tickets yet?:mad:

You can always tell how badly wrong things are going when the North European league for second best also-rans is raised by the clowns in charge of our demise.

So the Bougherra injury still isn't resolving itself and nbo further explanation is forthcoming from the club. I could well be wrong about this but it's beginning to look like a carbon copy of the Cuellar departure, dishonest denial followed by blaming the player.

I could well be wrong about this but it's beginning to look like a carbon copy of the Cuellar departure, dishonest denial followed by blaming the player.

I said the same on another thread

So the Bougherra injury still isn't resolving itself and nbo further explanation is forthcoming from the club. I could well be wrong about this but it's beginning to look like a carbon copy of the Cuellar departure, dishonest denial followed by blaming the player.

I think everyone is thinking that way at the moment. Did Boomsong not also go out in similar circumstances? Never! Never! Followed by we just couldn't hold him.