The Billy Boys ââ?¬â?? A Song That Could Rip The Rangers Family Apart (If we let it).

If they dont like our songs fuck off.

We have been singing it for years , and many years in the future.

No matter what we will keep on singing it ;

Ban us?

Then there will be a shite ibrox with no atmoshere at all with the Common fans kicked out .

I for one will continue singing It.

i honestly won`t know whether i sing it until i turn up and sample the atmosphere on the day.

i will only then know if i will do the RIGHT thing!

but, i`m really thinking of what is good for us now!

And with this comment Colshy it already shows that you are starting to think about the CLUB as first priority and not personal freedom of speech, which is good.

I know you were very much against laying down to UEFA and still are (which is your right) but what ALL fans SHOULD see is that by standing up for our own individual rights to sing the song only hurts the CLUB in the long run.... whether UEFA are right or wrong that is what would happen if it continues.

But I liked your comment about "the RIGHT thing" - by being against UEFA's directive is fine but doing the RIGHT thing by the club is what we need at the present time.

Hopefully you would do the right thing and not let the atmosphere dictate - but hopefully many, many more fans will do, as you say, the right thing

Ban us?

Then there will be a shite ibrox with no atmoshere at all with the Common fans kicked out .

Dunn,

It isn't a case of RANGERS banning those that sing the songs (although it could be) - it will be a case of UEFA deducting points, fining Rangers or even Rangers being relegated.

And the thing is Dunn, even if it IS Rangers that decide to ban those that sing the "outlawed" songs.... if it comes to a choice of the club having an "atmopspheric" stadium with a club playing in the 1st division or banning those singing the songs in order to stay in the SPL but at the expense of an atmospheric Ibrox..... the club WILL choose the banning route - which is in the best interests of the CLUB.

It's a one sided shower of shite.

It's not only the Blue side that are singing some Bigoted songs.

It's coming from that shower of Green Shite.

But no , It's only us that get it in the Neck.

What happened with that video of hartson pearson Shouting "I.R.A" ?

Did anything happen then?

What i say ?

Fuck Off..

It isnt Uefa that will be deducting points its the spl who will be doing it on a three strikes and your out basis. 3 points, six points then relegation. Personally I cant believe there are some clowns around who are still considering singing these songs that are in question. Lets hope the club take some very swift actions against those who do and leave Rangers football club to the real supporters.

It's a one sided shower of shite.

It's not only the Blue side that are singing some Bigoted songs.

It's coming from that shower of Green Shite.

But no , It's only us that get it in the Neck.

What happened with that video of hartson pearson Shouting "I.R.A" ?

Did anything happen then?

What i say ?

Fuck Off..

i agree.

but, i`m hoping it all kicks off for them in the champions league when they start singing about the i.r.a. etc

I agree Dunn that it isn't JUST Rangers - but that is the problem - Rangers as a club have to keep their own house in order.

It is NO defence to say "ohhh, but Mr UEFA, Celtic do this too so please punish them as well".

UEFA have set their stall out and need to now be even-handed - but even if not, I can't believe ANY fans will use the "those Celtic B$%#%^ are doing it and getting away with it so we should be able to as well" - that is just burying our heads in the sand !!!

Great post Cammy. I'm in the same camp as yourself. Everyone is watching and just waiting for us to get hammered for it, lets not give them anything. We always beat them on the park so lets beat them off it too.

%100 behind you here mate lets get rids of the song as we have plenty more songs to sing and/or just sing the proper words to the song

I agree Dunn that it isn't JUST Rangers - but that is the problem - Rangers as a club have to keep their own house in order.

It is NO defence to say "ohhh, but Mr UEFA, Celtic do this too so please punish them as well".

UEFA have set their stall out and need to now be even-handed - but even if not, I can't believe ANY fans will use the "those Celtic B$%#%^ are doing it and getting away with it so we should be able to as well" - that is just burying our heads in the sand !!!

Agree. Setting aside my personal feelings about the song, the benchmark for us is NOT what Celtic do. Yes, seeing them punished for their blatant pro-terrorism bile would be satisfying and if justice prevails, it will happen. But we are Rangers and we have to sort out our own problems and forget about what is happening elsewhere.

So you want UEFA to eff off with their champions league and UEFA cup? Well the fact is they have the power to tell us to eff off out of their competitions.

People have done many bad things for years, it never justifies it. Looks like you might have to find somewhere else away from Ibrox to keep on singing your songs. That will be a test to see if you are a Rangers fan or a fan of sectarian songs.

Ban us?

That's very debatable. How can you say an atmosphere of hate is a "good" atmosphere? Loud maybe, but good??? Take away the hate and maybe we will have a good atmosphere with better songs being sung just as loudly.

If you're only there to sing about the pope and fenians then you won't be missed, we need Rangers fans at Ibrox who are actually there to watch and support the team.

Well you'll be a good test to see if Rangers start kicking people out. Let us know when you get banned from Ibrox...