Rangers plan bid for West Ham's want-away Faubert

Rangers are launching a bid for West Ham United midfielder Julien Faubert.

The Sun says the 25-year-old French winger cost the Hammers �£6million 18 months ago from Bordeaux but has played just 19 games after picking up an Achilles problem.

Rangers are hoping an offer of around �£3.5m will persuade West Ham boss Gianfranco Zola to sell as he offloads fringe players.

Pinch of salt stuff. The Sun and Tribal football.

He does fit into the Rangers model though. Dodgy legs.

No no no...he is absolutely terrible!

As i said in football chat, Etheringto is going for 2 million and is by far a better player!

Faubert did get an injury early on but he has been terrible in every game he has played since coming back, and I see West Ham live almost every week. His crossing from dead balls is the worst ive seen and his legs are like Darcheville's - far to bulky for a footballer.

If it is the case that we are in financial dire straits,which obviously we are,and have to sell players to bring in cash,what is the point in wasting more cash on mediocre players that IMO won't improve us on the park ?.If we sell because of financial difficulties then surely it is time to throw in a couple of youths or fringe players,i'm thinking Edu here or Aaron or Fleck, we cannot keep wasting money

No chance of this I'd have thought...

Fee, wages and the fella's poor performances should mean he won't be coming.

I'm beginning to quickly realise that anything is possible with Walter Smith at the helm.