Are Glasgow Rangers in big financial trouble?

Yes, it would appear that we are in more financial trouble than any of us imagined. As indicated, the entire first team squad are 'up for sale' and any offer will be discussed and a deal done if the money is correct.

I heard someone (who knows more about the financial side than I could ever) say a few weeks ago that we are in more trouble than Woolworths. If that isn't a wake up call to the support, then nothing will be.

Cammy F - There May Be Trouble Ahead Loyal RSC

Not quite all of us are surprised, mate. Some of us have been ridiculed for predicting just this sort of meltdown. The SPL just became a one club league.

A mess indeed Mike. I am thinking about not following football at all.......

so am i mate. murray and co forget that the fans have been filling the stands regardless of the teams shortcommings over the years. this may be the sraw that broke the camels back.

The Evening Times claims that the entire squad were available for transfer, but that it was the case that we only had to raise 3M in total. The worrying thing is that we pounced on the first offer to come in which was for Boyd, so that makes me think things were desperate.

It'll be interesting to see what the final fee for him is assuming he goes. Considering we turned down 2.5M or so for him in the summer and he's improved vastly in recent games, anything less than 4M will be criminal negligence.