Fergie to leave?

Ferguson leaving doesn't bother as much as Boyd to be honest...

Does mean we now need a right midfielder though unless Edu is to be finally given his chance.

Spot on in my opinion Frankie. I would go as far to say that at the moment I would rather see ANYONE go other than Boyd. Who's this Edu guy - never seen him:fish:

BF wont want to go but i think many Bears wouldnt mind it TBH. We will only really get 1 more season out of him after this and he isnt near any kind of level/form he has had in the past.

1 of BF's downfall was actually being made captain, this went to his head and effected his play.

Was interesting to hear a Gers fan call your call the other day saying BF is more of a bully that captain. Whittaker and Broadfoot were both playing well in the team until BF came back - not to sure how accurate the comments are. But another example he used was at Inverness last week, BF over hit a cross yet it was Broadfoot who had to apologise to BF - i couldnt beleive it!

If we got 2 million for BF it would be a good piece of business.

Barry Ferguson has been to the captaincy of Rangers what David Murray has been to custodianship and Walter Smith has been to the office of manager. Three people who so aptly characterise our current malaise and three people we would undoubtedly be better of without.

I am a fan of Ferguson but can see the cracks appearing in his play that is probably the effects of playing with injections and while injured for far too long on too many occasions and with plenty of centre midfield cover, it would be at least understandable and acceptable to let him go at this time. He must be the highest wage earner as well.

I think that is a polite way of saying he may be finished at this level!!

Ferguson is past his best.

The odd flash every few games for ten minutes at a time isn't enough for this bear. Unfortunately, better scholars of the game than me watch him play so if we think any team will offer the �£3million we require to balance the books, then we're sorely mistaken.

He should never have been brought back and his return is symptomatic of our club's backward outlook.