Hey guys

I'm Dave been lurking round this forum for a couple years now figured it was about time to sign up and contribute or just go back to lurking in the background either way it's good to be part of a great Rangers community here!

A couple of years? Long overdue mate, get involved, only a couple of them bite :-)

A couple of years? Long overdue mate, get involved, only a couple of them bite :-)

Yeah my usual forum approach, find somewhere that you get good accurate information and debate free from the usual trolling or other nonsense then stick to it, but with everything that's going on with the club right now I saw the forum share collection and felt I had to contribute and that meant I had to register :-)

Yeah my usual forum approach, find somewhere that you get good accurate information and debate free from the usual trolling or other nonsense then stick to it, but with everything that's going on with the club right now I saw the forum share collection and felt I had to contribute and that meant I had to register :-)

Welcome and thanks for the pledge!

There's a good bunch of guys on here and it tends to stay fairly civilised even when there's a disagreement, so you should feel right at home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright lads, been reading the site for a while, Always a good place to visit if you get sick of the internet madness that surrounds Rangers. Often felt like posting on threads so been meaning to join for a while. So looking forward to toasting many Rangers successes on here as we take back all our trophies. Inevitable things sometimes bore due to predictability but this is going to be good for a while before the rest become a bit of an irrelevance again. It drives them ill but there you have it, just the facts of Scottish football. There is a challenging but ultimately rewarding period for the club ahead so lets make the most of it :)

Alright lads, been reading the site for a while, Always a good place to visit if you get sick of the internet madness that surrounds Rangers. Often felt like posting on threads so been meaning to join for a while. So looking forward to toasting many Rangers successes on here as we take back all our trophies. Inevitable things sometimes bore due to predictability but this is going to be good for a while before the rest become a bit of an irrelevance again. It drives them ill but there you have it, just the facts of Scottish football. There is a challenging but ultimately rewarding period for the club ahead so lets make the most of it :)

Welcome to the forum! :)