Levein whines and moans again

Id have always said yes to George Graham but i just worry if he hasnt been out the game too long now.

Yeah, believe it or not but we finally agree :D

Would love to see him but he should have had another job by now if thats the route he wanted to continue down....

Yeah, believe it or not but we finally agree :D

Would love to see him but he should have had another job by now if thats the route he wanted to continue down....

Roll back 5 years and take Graham as boss with Fowler upfront and we'd be agreeing all the time. None of this Boyd nonsense :cheers:

Souness had an open wallet when he came in and Celtic were almost bankrupt. I am not so sure: a\ He would want to come with no transfer budget. b\ He would be that great as things now stand. He was a bit off a twat at Liverpool and Newcastle.

He slagged of Hamilton recently for sitting back trying not to 'lose' the game and then he comes out here and moans (as usual) when they have done exactly the same thing. He is getting worse than Jim Jeffries (maybe it's a hearts thing!!) and moans everytime they get beat. I would hate to have him as our next manger no thank you!!!!!!

I'll need to try and dig out the Levein interview after yesterdays game.

Him and Jim Jeffries are two of the same - moaning faced cunts who can't compliment the opposition after a defeat. There's always something they'll find to moan about.

I'll need to try and dig out the Levein interview after yesterdays game.

Him and Jim Jeffries are two of the same - moaning faced cunts who can't compliment the opposition after a defeat. There's always something they'll find to moan about.

NAh, Jim is a fair man - equally crabbit in all directions.:D

Levein has made it clear he sees Rangers as the source of all his ills.