For almost the first time I can remember we have a really good crop of promising youngsters but WS seems afraid to play them. If EPL managers can see the quality we've got - and Redknapp isn't the first - then it is a crime not to give them 20 minutes here and there, maybe in CIS cup games for example. This is what Wenger and Fergie do and they have got much bigger squads than us.

If we let the Flecks and the Wilsons go with out giving them a proper chance then it is really the end of a great club. Rangers FC - 'Elephant's graveyard.'

IMO, I don't think it is a good thing to play the likes of Fleck and then leave him out for a couple of games, he should be at least getting on the park even if it is the last 10-20 min just to let him know he is still involved, I know being on the bench can be seen as still involved but for me you have to keep giving him game time

Hundreds of players in the Championship, League One and League Two are in danger of being out of work this summer as up to 10 clubs could go bust because of the economic crisis. (Daily Mirror)

This will be where we will get our summer signings from then :whistle:

Metro's Danny Griffiths unravels all of the latest transfer stories, rumours and gossip doing the rounds.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp may offer Alan Hutton back to Glasgow Rangers in deal which would send Ibrox youngster Daniel Wilson to London as he clears the decks for a summer swoop for England international Glen Johnson.

Spurs have an abundance of right-backs at White Hart Lane with the versatile Vedran Corluka the pick of the bunch.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/article.html?Spurs_set_to_offload_Hutton_back_to_Rangers:_Transfer_Talk&in_article_id=592374&in_page_id=43

Heard from three sources that Peter Lovenkrands have signed a pre-contract agreement with Rangers.

Cammy F

not that i wanted/want him back but he's probably better than what we have to offer just now :eek:

not that i wanted/want him back but he's probably better than what we have to offer just now :eek:

Starting to think a bit like that too. Unless we win the league our spending will be pitiful this summer and so any half decent freebies will be welcome.

But is he half decent?

I was never convinced with him the first time around and with Eck's reputation for doing well with a poor, cheap team, that's not encouraging in the slightest - he was actually a misfit in a bottom of the barrel squad.

He also seems to be completely lacking in a "natural position" or even a position he likes, so if Walter is still here he is going to get pelters no matter where he plays him.

He's not a striker, nor midfielder, nor winger. His only good position seems to be in a counter attacking team in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with him sitting behind the target man - and that only works when a team really go out to attack us.

He also seems to have been a failure for Shalke, so is he actually going to add anything?

He's got talent but getting him to use it, seems very difficult.

However, contrast him with a middle of the road SPL or Championship journeyman and he starts to look attractive.

The more depressing of rumours are certainly lowering my standards.

You could say I'm pretty ambivalent.

With clubs in the Championship looking to lay off around 10 players per team, you can see where Martin Bain is going to be shopping this summer. We'll replace players like Boogie, Ferguson, McGregor, Boyd et al with players from this market who'll accept a very low wage as apposed to being unemployed.

Cammy F