What is sadder is that he is a bigger attacking threat then ALL the players in front of him (bar, perhaps, Boyd). So we have a CB who is more of an attacking threat than at least 6 other players. We really are a sorry state....

No argument here. :(

And before him it was a RB in Hutton!

If he is fit I'd pair him with Weir and push Bougherra into centre midfeild :)

I put in my Bougherra in the midfield for my team last week. With his forward striding runs he would be great.

Well it is a sad state of affairs when a CB is a bigger attacking threat than the guys in front of him. :flipa:

I'd put money on him getting more goals than Miller if they both played up top. :devil:

Big Marv would (probably even now) have scored more goals than KM in an attacking role :fish:

Can anyone tell me why we don't raid Hamilton Accies for decent young players?

They have stacks of good young talent already bled into first team experience.

Obviously James McCarthy is the obvious one9who in my opinion is going to sign for Celtic one day).

But, heres just a few others i think we should take a serious look at as COVER initially, because the likes of Dailly and the sorts need to be shown the door and fresh youngsters brought in....

Tomas Cerny GK

Brian Easton Def(L)

James McArthur(Mid Cen)

James Gibson(Def/Mid L)

David Elebert(Def Cen)

Other players around the Scottish Premier league are..

Mark Reynolds(Def C) Motherwell

Ian Vigurs (Mid Cen) I.C.T.

Stephen McGinn(Mid cen) St.Mirren

Andy Dorman(Mid Cen) St.Mirren

Mhedi Taouil (Att mid) Kilmarnock

Gary Kenneth( Def Cen) Dundee utd

Prince Bauben( Mid Cen) Dundee Utd

Darren Barr( Def Cen) Falkirk

Scott Arfield(Mid Cen) Falkirk

If we want bargain basement signings as thats all we can affoard then thats a starting list as far as i'm concerned. Most of those players would do most teams a turn and could develop into great players with experience from Rangers.

Can anyone tell me why we don't raid Hamilton Accies for decent young players?

They have stacks of good young talent already bled into first team experience.

Obviously James McCarthy is the obvious one9who in my opinion is going to sign for Celtic one day).

But, heres just a few others i think we should take a serious look at as COVER initially, because the likes of Dailly and the sorts need to be shown the door and fresh youngsters brought in....

Tomas Cerny GK

Brian Easton Def(L)

James McArthur(Mid Cen)

James Gibson(Def/Mid L)

David Elebert(Def Cen)

Other players around the Scottish Premier league are..

Mark Reynolds(Def C) Motherwell

Ian Vigurs (Mid Cen) I.C.T.

Stephen McGinn(Mid cen) St.Mirren

Andy Dorman(Mid Cen) St.Mirren

Mhedi Taouil (Att mid) Kilmarnock

Gary Kenneth( Def Cen) Dundee utd

Prince Bauben( Mid Cen) Dundee Utd

Darren Barr( Def Cen) Falkirk

Scott Arfield(Mid Cen) Falkirk

If we want bargain basement signings as thats all we can afford then thats a starting list as far as i'm concerned. Most of those players would do most teams a turn and could develop into great players with experience from Rangers.

I like Dorman, and not just for the goal he scored v us. we are short of midfielders who can score a la Lampard. Dorman is nearly in double figures.

Don't think we need Barr or Kenneth while we have young Wilson and hopefully Boughera.

Stephen McGinn? Are you kidding? He's the grandson or nephew of Jack McGinn. He'd be slaughtered at Ibrox. Arfield we should keep tabs on. He fills a problem position for us.

If there is any SPL player we should consider signing I would go for Gomis at Dundee Utd. Skilful and pacy and always gives us problems.

Decent player who could play at a higher level, can be a wee bit inconsistent and he is very one footed. Just been called up to the senegal squad, not bad for someone who played for cowdenbeath just a few years ago!!

I like Dorman, and not just for the goal he scored v us. we are short of midfielders who can score a la Lampard. Dorman is nearly in double figures.

Don't think we need Barr or Kenneth while we have young Wilson and hopefully Boughera.

Stephen McGinn? Are you kidding? He's the grandson or nephew of Jack McGinn. He'd be slaughtered at Ibrox. Arfield we should keep tabs on. He fills a problem position for us.

I realise McGinn is the grandson of a former Celtic chairman, but in my book we cannot be choosers.

He clearly has talent and we dont want to go back to the bad old days where Rangers only signed protestants and Celtic got the ALL the Catholic players and because they knew Rangers wouldnt sign any Catholics, they deliberatly targeted the best Protestant players (e.g Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain) to antagonise us.

So, if we are going to back to those days when we are selecting players because of who they are related to then it could lead to another 9 in a row...for CELTIC.:(