Herald: Former Conservative Leader Sees Through Sectarianism Sham

A great article and fine words from McLetchie. However come election time, the vast majority of Bears will troop down the polling station and vote in the barstewards who are determind to blacken our name and have an agenda that won't stop until Rangers FC has been closed down.

Another gaulling aspect to this whole debate was highlighted in my 'Hate' article yesterday regarding the Celtc fan celebrating the murders of 2 British Soldiers using Domino's Pizza boxes on Sunday. Both Celtc and political parties claimed that there was no evidence of this being true, yet by searching Celtc websites on Sunday evening, I, a mere ludite was able to find evidence in the form of a picture that can be seen here - http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=10572

Truly one rule for one and one rule for everyone else. Victimised in our own country by those that hate us.

Cammy F

A great article and fine words from McLetchie. However come election time, the vast majority of Bears will troop down the polling station and vote in the barstewards who are determind to blacken our name and have an agenda that won't stop until Rangers FC has been closed down.

Another gaulling aspect to this whole debate was highlighted in my 'Hate' article yesterday regarding the Celtc fan celebrating the murders of 2 British Soldiers using Domino's Pizza boxes on Sunday. Both Celtc and political parties claimed that there was no evidence of this being true, yet by searching Celtc websites on Sunday evening, I, a mere ludite was able to find evidence in the form of a picture that can be seen here - http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=10572

Truly one rule for one and one rule for everyone else. Victimised in our own country by those that hate us.

Cammy F

I had no idea. Makes me feel sick.

What we've all been saying for so long. The difference is, McLetchie is a public figure. Good on him - the only party in Scotland with any balls any more.

Hope he has strong windows.

Maybe we should all e-mail him and tell him we will vote for him if he takes up our fight :whistle:

Maybe we should all e-mail him and tell him we will vote for him if he takes up our fight :whistle:

You know, that may not be the worst idea I've ever read on Gersnet.

Always liked McLetchie actually, he was a major asset to the party at Holyrood and he got forced out over what I thought was a somewhat spurious and trivial campaign over taxi expenses or something by a jealous Tory MSP (may have been Brian Monteith?)

You know, that may not be the worst idea I've ever read on Gersnet.

Always liked McLetchie actually, he was a major asset to the party at Holyrood and he got forced out over what I thought was a somewhat spurious and trivial campaign over taxi expenses or something by a jealous Tory MSP (may have been Brian Monteith?)

The state of this country is in, it can't be much worse whoever is in government

The state of this country is in, it can't be much worse whoever is in government

I detest their nationalist agenda, but the SNP have made a better fist of the day-to-day running of the country in 18 months than Joke's Lhabour did in 8 corrupt years. McAskill and Matheson exempt from any praise, naturally - pair of wankers.

As for Westminster, if there has been a more incompetent or corrupt government then New Labour in the lifetime of any Gersnet member I'd like to hear it.