And that's why WS should leave!

What an abysmal performance yesterday. Outplayed, out-thought and out of our depth. Falkirk totally dominated us yesterday. It got to the stage where it became embarrassing for the players and management.

We went from last Sundays performance to that shite yesterday It was pathetic! How the players could celebrate that victory yesterday is beyond me.

Bringing on Dailly to play UPFRONT himself was shocking. That decision left me speechless. We all joke about WS playing players out of position but that took the biscuit! Playing a defender as a lone forward? :eek:

If it wasn't for Novos wondergoal we'd still be camped in our own half defending for our lives.

A team who finished 11th in the SPL, just avoiding relegation by the skins of their teeth deserved to beat us, the SPL Champions.

Every single player gets no more than a 4 from me.

Embarrassing.

Unfortunately he will still be here next season. Murray won't sack him and he wants another go at Europe. I actually thought Dailly done not too bad up front but i agree it is a strange decision.

We wanted the league back and Walter nearly got it back last year but he has this year and he's also won us plenty of cups and been in most of if not all finals we can be in since his return. It's not great to watch sometimes but I don't know what more some fans want or expect. Gone are the days class players will come to the SPL IMO most will go down south for more money and play against better teams but won't win much. We might be lucky in signing younger players who turn out to be class players but then agin they might not.

Last week we played some great stuff and it was great to watch. Yesterday was not great to watch but we won another Scottish Cup which was the main aim is it not?

Did you see Walter screaming at the players in the 2nd half? Looked to me like he wasn't happy with them either.

He needs to get rid of quite a few players and sign some first team players not squad players but will he get much money and will the players he wants come to us?

For me he is a legend, from where we were under PLG and what he has done since is night and day, the football has not been great at times, OK a lot of times but I think it will get better.

He deserves another chance after this season but he has to change his style or he won't last much longer unless he keeps winning things!!!

papering over the cracks yet again. Rangers were so bad yesterday i would have given the cup to falkirk for effort alone and i wasnt the only one in the stands that was of that opinion.

yet again we are expected to accept mediority as the par. Does Walter Smith have any standards at all? Does he care that we are a laughing stock with his team selections and tactics?

Rode our luck is a term im sick to the back teeth of using were Walter Smith is concerned and the sooner he leaves the better.