Guest wickacademyfc
I think Gretna will win just 1-0. These Irish teams are getting better all the time in Europe.

True, I beleive an Irish team even reached the final 1 year..........think Martin O'Neil was the manager then

What happened to the projected 60,000 at MurrayField.... Funny as fook!!!

Hertz are not going to get anything out there, so it is all up to the Dhims... and I really can't see them doing anything.

Two good things for Scotland about Hearts - they played 5 Scots in the team and, like us, they have a Scottish flag on their shirt.

Very unlucky way to lose, the sending off was a joke and the second AEK goal was a complete fluke. If only they could have held out for the last 6 minutes. I only caught the last 40 minutes and thought Hearts played well enough to at least deserve a draw. They must have been pants in the first half for the commentators to say that AEK deserved to win.

Missed all the game last night but that result kinda brings them back down to earth with a bump. I was listening to the phone in last night before the game and some daft Hertz fan thought they'd win 3-0 last night.

They honestly do think they're world beaters these days.

Hearts were completely outplayed last night by a very decent AEK side, and everything came thro Emerson in the middle - he was one of the best players on show last night - another one we can file under 'what could have been'. Funnily enough, his best showing for Rangers came in a 4-0 win at Swinecastle, maybe he should ask to play against Hearts every week.

Hearts showed their relative inexperience last night and were over ran from the first minute to the last minute and were lucky that the score was only 2-1. I think they said last night that AEK had 20 shots on target in 90 minutes (before they scored and BBC counted 4 on target after the first goal went in).

AEK's passing and movement was exceptional and they played the 4-2-3-1 formation and Hearts couldn't get to grips with it and scored completely against the run of the play.

I fear them receiving a 4 or 5-0 thrashing in the return leg especially if the Greeks find their shooting boots.

Cammy F

Here's to Gretna tonight, its still a fairytale what they are doing but soon people will start to take them serious.

I hope a few neutrals go along tonight to get a fair crowd in at Fir Park, and i can see Derry bringing a few fans.

2-0 Gretna!