Rangers to sign Danny Mills...

I hope your right. But for me I cant see him being any better than what we have. Id have Miller, Lafferty and Novo ahead of him.

One thing il say is he is wasted on the wings! Ive yet to see him as a striker

He would have to go some to become first choice from where his now but injury free, as Craig says, he gives us more options.

That Naismith must be shite eh ?? Just scored the opener in Nurenberg :thup:

you don't get anytime to settle in at Rangers before you're labled uselss, not good enough and not Rangers class, he wasn't great when he came back last season but he is a good player and hopefully we'll see the best of him this season..........

you don't get anytime to settle in at Rangers before you're labled uselss, not good enough and not Rangers class, he wasn't great when he came back last season but he is a good player and hopefully we'll see the best of him this season..........

What about Mark Hateley? He was useless when he first signed but won the fans over.

Silly comment to come away with Johnny.

What about Mark Hateley? He was useless when he first signed but won the fans over.

There are also a lot of players where they are labelled useless early doors.

Hateley is only one example Gav - I bet there are other players who have been judged far too early at Rangers.

why is it silly?

how many of our fans wanted rid of him after he was slated when he came back after his injury?

All i'm saying is if you don't hit the ground running with us you get labled quickly before you are really given a chance. hately and hutton are 2 who were slated by our fans but turned into great players.

There are also a lot of players where they are labelled useless early doors.

Hateley is only one example Gav - I bet there are other players who have been judged far too early at Rangers.

Johnny comment gave me the impression that no one, after being labelled useless came back and made the fans eat their words.

Johnny comment gave me the impression that no one, after being labelled useless came back and made the fans eat their words.

Ahhhh, I thought he meant that the fans are far too quick to judge players without giving them the chance.

Gotta love opinions huh ?