Rangers to sign Danny Mills...

I'd be surprised if he went for more than �£2M and I still doubt he's as good as Boyd, Lafferty, or even Naismith. Lennon also looked a better prospect at Ibrox. If he does go for a lot of money, does that mean that Rangers haven't ruined his career?

When have I ever said that Rangers have ruined a players career: :confused:

Who do you class as 'Rangers'? The chairman, the manager, the fans, the maintenance guys.....?

If Naismith or Lennon are better than McCormack why aren't they in the higher reaches of the Championship or the EPL?

Edited by Gazza_8

If Naismith or Lennon are better than McCormack why aren't they in the higher reaches of the Championship or the EPL?

Because they are at Rangers??? You don't think Rangers is a desirable place to be? Conversely, if McCormack is so good, why isn't he a target for either of the OF? Remember he went from Motherwell to Cardiff for free, whereas we paid �£2M for Naismith.

If McCormack hadn't been rejected by Rangers, would he have chosen to go to Cardiff or even Hull? I doubt it.

In any case Lennon is younger than McCormack and his future has still to unfold. Currently his future at Rangers doesn't look the most rosy due to the striking pecking order being something like:

Boyd, Miller, Lafferty, Novo, Velicka, Naismith, McCulloch, Fleck then Lennon. I can't see McCormack being very high up that pecking order if he was still at Rangers.

Because they are at Rangers??? You don't think Rangers is a desirable place to be? Conversely, if McCormack is so good, why isn't he a target for either of the OF? Remember he went from Motherwell to Cardiff for free, whereas we paid �£2M for Naismith.

So far, we've wasted �£2m on Naismith. Kilmarnock saw us coming! How many goals did Naismith score for us last season and how many did McCormack score? We should've kept McCormack as Naismith hasn't really done much to justify the �£2m we paid for him.

I hope things turn good at Rangers for Naismith cause I think he is a good player.

If McCormack hadn't been rejected by Rangers, would he have chosen to go to Cardiff or even Hull? I doubt it.

Like Cousin you mean? Or is Cousin going to Hull from Rangers different?

Players want to play in the EPL, they want to earn mega-bucks and they want to play against the worlds best players week in week out. If the offer was there I'd

In any case Lennon is younger than McCormack and his future has still to unfold. Currently his future at Rangers doesn't look the most rosy due to the striking pecking order being something like:

Boyd, Miller, Lafferty, Novo, Velicka, Naismith, McCulloch, Fleck then Lennon. I can't see McCormack being very high up that pecking order if he was still at Rangers.

I'd be very surprised if Lennon becomes a 1st team regular at Rangers.

Edited by Gazza_8

Gav, your comparison between McCormack and Naismith is very unfair IMO. Naismith has been injured for the most part since he came to us. He hasnt had the chance yet to prove his worth !

Im not sure about naismith, he has been awful everytime Ive seen him (obviously on TV only).

You must not have watched him in European games when we went with a 5 man midfield with him on one side and Burke on the other. The two of them were our best performers on occasion in those line-ups.

You must not have watched him in European games when we went with a 5 man midfield with him on one side and Burke on the other. The two of them were our best performers on occasion in those line-ups.

Care to enlighten me what those games were? :confused:

Gav, your comparison between McCormack and Naismith is very unfair IMO. Naismith has been injured for the most part since he came to us. He hasnt had the chance yet to prove his worth !

Naismith had last season to prove his worth - he never! I don't put all the blame on him though. Last season he was nothing better than average.

Naismith had last season to prove his worth - he never! I don't put all the blame on him though. Last season he was nothing better than average.

He only really had the 2nd half of the season after coming back from his injury an his opportunities were limited to sub appearances.