Rangers to sign Danny Mills...

He only really had the 2nd half of the season after coming back from his injury an his opportunities were limited to sub appearances.

That was what I thought - but when someone wants to prove their point they will conveniently forget those facts.

Sorry I didnt respond earlier Gav but was heading out on the boat.

Naismith has only had 28 appearances for us, scoring 5 times.

He only got back into the 1st team following his injury in January following surgery in May 2008. So he only had half a season to come back in and we all kow that most players need playing time to get back up to speed.

Hardly enough time to judge him, at least in my opinion.

When we signed Naismith I thought it was a good signing,although maybe a bit expensive,however I was looking forward to seeing him play for Rangers and develope but he has had a very tough time since he signed,I do rate him and hope he pushes on and establishes himself in the first team and will be like a new signing if he does reach his potential, he is still a young player and at least deserves a bit of good luck,heres hoping

When we signed Naismith I thought it was a good signing,although maybe a bit expensive,however I was looking forward to seeing him play for Rangers and develope but he has had a very tough time since he signed,I do rate him and hope he pushes on and establishes himself in the first team and will be like a new signing if he does reach his potential, he is still a young player and at least deserves a bit of good luck,heres hoping

Totally agree. That injury must have not only set back his career, but also dented his confidence as a player. It was a long time to be out & he's been eased back in gently which is a good thing imo, but with the length of time he was out & the easing of him back into the game has meant that he's now in a position where the less fair Bears are starting to mouth off about him being unproven & a disappointment, which is really really out of order imo. The guy won't be back to the top of his game again until he's back to the top his game, whether it takes another 6 months or another year, so I really wish some of the support who too easily dismiss young players would get off his back & support him.

He only really had the 2nd half of the season after coming back from his injury an his opportunities were limited to sub appearances.

Look at KT, he was immense up until November when he got injured. If he prove his worth why couldn't Naismith?

Like I said earlier, I don't rest all the blame with Naismith.

When ever did McCormack prove his worth to Rangers ? In one game against Porto ?

When did I mention anything about McCormack proving his worth at Rangers? :confused:

I think McCormack has gone onto have a successful career away from Rangers. He's been a 1st team regular and scored goals at Motherwell and Cardiff.

Naismith hasn't had a run in the team but then again, he hasn't shown anything to suggest that he deserves a run.

I'm also not convinced by him. He doesn't look to have the pace to play left side, and is therefore up against Boyd, Lafferty and Miller for a place in the centre.

I think if he can get over his injuries Naismith will prove to be a quality footballer.

I hope your right. But for me I cant see him being any better than what we have. Id have Miller, Lafferty and Novo ahead of him.

One thing il say is he is wasted on the wings! Ive yet to see him as a striker